tired of pollen chuckers

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Black Lab

Black Lab

I seem to remember getting a lot more stoned on Colombian Gold, Acapulco Gold and Thai stick from the 70's but it's been so long I can't really say. It seemed like I got a lot more stoned and it lasted longer. Maybe we get higher when we are younger. Our senses do tend to dull as we age but I'm going to do a sativa run soon and see.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
wow thank's cappy !!! the ojb x cooks will make some fkin super orange tasty wax

seems to be a trend of green rushers not making money growing flowers because they suck at it and turning to pollen chucking because you don't have to be a good grower ... many seed companies were started from a flower run gone hermie ...

im fine with it as those breeders will die off like they did as flower growers ...

Kendo

Kendo

Blame the trends on the growers.
The masses say "Give me Blueberry crosses", even though they are hermie bitches. THey have to have kush or nothing so all the kushes are watered down into sweet nothings..LOL

I see at least one post that points you in the right direction. Mr Nice. Make the choice based on your needs and I think you will be happy.

J

Jalisco Kid

I still have a bag of N. Haze F2's I got from fet who had the seeds of the original cross. Still have some old ssh seeds, Reefs red congolese,royal haw,grapefruit,w. nelson.,and some old sensi seeds of a nl5 x blueberry along with some herer I used to like. Those are waiting for my room to be started though. Even some old Fed. romulan x mikido and their cotton candy. JK

green punk

green punk

Good thread topic.
The first thing that needs to happen in the, I won't even say, "breeder" realm, lets just call them "seed marketeers". Is this Bullshit of crossing the latest strain(cookies) to this that and the other. WTF is cookies, any one of them? Nothing but buzz word buullll...Answer that... Then actually considering it a strain. Then the next asshole crossing that with the next crap. Seriously... How many cookie crosses are being marketed? How many are actually cookies (which is what X what) ? How about everyone look at TOP DAWG to start with. (I know even they have acquired cookie shit) That stuff is openly stated bagseed, which has been out crossed, back crossed and more stabilized than anything out there.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
wow thank's cappy !!! the ojb x cooks will make some fkin super orange tasty wax

seems to be a trend of green rushers not making money growing flowers because they suck at it and turning to pollen chucking because you don't have to be a good grower ... many seed companies were started from a flower run gone hermie ...

im fine with it as those breeders will die off like they did as flower growers ...

Exactly. Only the strong survive.
Good thread topic.
The first thing that needs to happen in the, I won't even say, "breeder" realm, lets just call them "seed marketeers". Is this Bullshit of crossing the latest strain(cookies) to this that and the other. WTF is cookies, any one of them? Nothing but buzz word buullll...Answer that... Then actually considering it a strain. Then the next asshole crossing that with the next crap. Seriously... How many cookie crosses are being marketed? How many are actually cookies (which is what X what) ? How about everyone look at TOP DAWG to start with. (I know even they have acquired cookie shit) That stuff is openly stated bagseed, which has been out crossed, back crossed and more stabilized than anything out there.

Well, I gotta say the cookies is really good bud, but other than that I agree with you. There are lots of good flavors out there, but when you are dealing with a fickle mob that only wants something "dense" called "og kush" you are pretty much fucked from the get go, because everyone is gonna want to either make a cross that comes close to that or just rename a strain to sell the herbs.

thump easy

thump easy

I to have ran a few bean n I like to just fuck the person up... For the mag shots n all the hype.. A few diffrent runs from diffrent batches three of us testing n just want to slap the taste out the mouth.. It just might be me or it must be my luck.. Once that happends I give it one last run if it does worse i loose respect for the breeder... N never run ther shit again I rather they earn there money be a man!!!! Grab a fucken gun and earn that money rob me just tell me I'm getting jacked ill be cool with that!!!! At least I don't waist my time and patients looking at me like if i were a fucken dumb ass..herms n week airy stucture

shawnskush

shawnskush

I to have ran a few bean n I like to just fuck the person up... For the mag shots n all the hype.. A few diffrent runs from diffrent batches three of us testing n just want to slap the taste out the mouth.. It just might be me or it must be my luck.. Once that happends I give it one last run if it does worse i loose respect for the breeder... N never run ther shit again I rather they earn there money be a man!!!! Grab a fucken gun and earn that money rob me just tell me I'm getting jacked ill be cool with that!!!! At least I don't waist my time and patients looking at me like if i were a fucken dumb ass..
ESL?

thump easy

thump easy

^^^^^^^^^ Screen Shot 2013 12 09 at 105213 AM vice 1000x470 No!!!! psl.. Lts!547246 127115147480831 680899002 nits called GROWING UP IN LOS ANGLES GEE....BZYGeEpIcAAgJWw thats how it goes down out hear lolz.. cheers!!!!! running a room full of herms sucks and i think anyone can relate to that home slice!!!!!lolz ;)

Last edited:
A

A-Roe

Fucking WOW! i dont know how in the hell you knew what i was thinking but damn, well put.

zeke

zeke

Just when you think you've tasted everything... Your friend stops by with something new! That happened to me about five years ago. I've been smoking over twenty years, fifteen at that point. My bro comes over with this pot called Hi-tech. Tasted and smelled exactly like orange zest. So much that I thought my friend had sprayed some synthetic flavoring on it. He reassured me he did nothing of the sort and actually grew it himself. Reminds me of g-13 haze x's and TGA agent orange as far as terpene profile. I hope one of your friends brings you a strange strain.

zeke

zeke

Yeah the OG Platinum Firepooter cookie has really kind of jacked the market. Not that I don't think those strains are strong or taste bad. They are just a similar style of pot high wise. So when 90% of the consumers demands chunky trichome coated nuggets that's what 100% of the shops will stock.

I can't sell pot that has finger like protrusions. No matter how resinous . If its not round and chunky , they aren't buying. That excludes any hazes and most Sativa leaning hybrids. Pure Sativa ? Hah. Gotta be that round coated blah. I keep my tops from my Sativa grows and oil the rest so I can recoup costs. Indicas for marketing. Sure there's some gsc and some og hybrids in my commercial grow, even some in my personal head stash . I'm not hating on them. They are great..... But, lets keep them crazy Sativas kicking. To do that you gotta occasionally support your local Sativa.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah the OG Platinum Firepooter cookie has really kind of jacked the market. Not that I don't think those strains are strong or taste bad. They are just a similar style of pot high wise. So when 90% of the consumers demands chunky trichome coated nuggets that's what 100% of the shops will stock.

I can't sell pot that has finger like protrusions. No matter how resinous . If its not round and chunky , they aren't buying. That excludes any hazes and most Sativa leaning hybrids. Pure Sativa ? Hah. Gotta be that round coated blah. I keep my tops from my Sativa grows and oil the rest so I can recoup costs. Indicas for marketing. Sure there's some gsc and some og hybrids in my commercial grow, even some in my personal head stash . I'm not hating on them. They are great..... But, lets keep them crazy Sativas kicking. To do that you gotta occasionally support your local Sativa.

ALWAYS wondered....whats ina commercial growers head stash? What strains you ADORE? ? Happy Holidays Zeke!!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i thought id try my hand at breeding...then when i seen how good my genetics were i thought i would just keep them to myself...i must have well over 10000 beans...this summer i plan to do some seed chucking :D...thats right...im gonna go hiking, camping fishing..ect...and i plan to bring 1000 seeds each time and just chuck them...being that i got really good genetics, i think i could have found a great pass time and populate the wild with a large selection of plants that will breed naturally with natural selection...only the strong survive...

Top Bottom