Tired of shitty genetics -SOS

• Thread starter NewEngland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewEngland420

NewEngland420

I been growing my medicine indoors for the last year had my share of crappie beans All The time and money I put in to my garden for big disappointment at the end it’s getting on my last nerve can anyone Please point me in the right path to get so reliable beens In the US No bitcoin or any weird currency any input will be appreciate it

growsince79

growsince79

I been growing my medicine indoors for the last year had my share of crappie beans All The time and money I put in to my garden for big disappointment at the end it’s getting on my last nerve can anyone Please point me in the right path to get so reliable beens In the US No bitcoin or any weird currency any input will be appreciate it
What state are you in?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Seedsherenow, greatlakesgenetics, dcseedsexchange

Seedsman used to be really good but lately I’ve had orders that took over a month to get delivered. Never had this issue with the above three companies. The above three usually deliver within a week of placing the order.

Imo research is your best tool. There’s no shortcut to pheno hunting and finding shitty strains only inflates the value of the good ones. I figure it costs me about $1000+ per new strain I add to my garden when growing from seeds. That’s taking into account the space and time needed that could have been used on a proven strain and producing results.

It’s all random luck and four bad strains in a row might lead to 3 great ones in a row.

Last edited:
visajoe1

visajoe1

yep, this is a tough lesson to learn the hard way. its also tough to pay top dollar for seeds, but sometimes it is worth it. shop wisely, and avoid most of the "breeders" on the gram

WarpFactor8

WarpFactor8

Cali Connection sells direct and accepts paypal now. Reliable quality seeds, IME. They have a silly shipping charge of $35 but reasonable prices overall if you buy 12 or more.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Dragon Flame Genetics is on this site. They are quick and reasonable priced.
I’ll second that super customer service and speedy delivery, reasonably priced,takes cards or PayPal. haven’t grown any yet but interstate dragon freebie in the soil now ! - other farmers have had success

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Dragon Flame Genetics!!!

Awesome genectics, awesome customer service!!

Top Bottom