Tired of the crystals on a stick Elite cuts..

• Thread starter bluejay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluejay

What happened to these new strains of pot..Risking all freedom and many other things for a plant that is 1/2 oz of pure crystals..Spindling dreadlock buds? WTF? As a breeder of pot and dogs for a long time,

I am dumbfounded on the direction some strains have went...

Bluejaybud
Bandoggesdscf4703
L

Lost

Yea! Screw the crystals! Bring back the foilage! Thats it, im smoking water leaves from here on out!

*feigns indignation*

hehehehe :)

B

bluejay

Dont take it out of context....I want frosty pot but Yield is more important...Vaporizers makes all pot equal (Enjoyable ingestion) in my eyes. So if you get 2 oz's of 20% glands compared to a 1/2 oz of 30-35%.BUT IT HAS GREAT BAG APPEAL!!!..which one will give you more medication time?

Illmind

Illmind

backasswards

ill takes the lowest numbers for highest numbers all day its only common sense.

J

Jobo

Dont take it out of context....I want frosty pot but Yield is more important...Vaporizers makes all pot equal (Enjoyable ingestion) in my eyes. So if you get 2 oz's of 20% glands compared to a 1/2 oz of 30-35%.BUT IT HAS GREAT BAG APPEAL!!!..which one will give you more medication time?

id take the better weed anyday. Use the plants in a SOG or a large scrog if you want more yield....

justbud

justbud

What happened to these new strains of pot..Risking all freedom and many other things for a plant that is 1/2 oz of pure crystals..Spindling dreadlock buds? WTF? As a breeder of pot and dogs for a long time,

I am dumbfounded on the direction some strains have went...

it could just be the way to which you grew it buddie:damnhippie:

B

bluejay

43168d1248307304t-purple-dragon-day-53-turninpurp.jpg

Buds that look like this sicken me,sure it has a high gland count but for4 months of work for poor yields???

L

Lost

Make sure next time you get a commercial strain and really make it happy. I understand about all the strains out now that don't yield, but its kinda the holy grail now.. over 20% thc and a yielder..

B

bdawgburner

I have an og/bubba/chem hybrid that produces 2 oz consistently with a 2 week veg. They finish at about 16 inches tall. Its not big bud by any means but I'll take my smaller stash that only takes a few hits to get me baked anyday over something that I'll have to smoke in blunts just to catch a buzz.

Are you using any bud boosters?

D

dj trichome

im on the fence if you are a mom and pop the lites the cash it takes to build a perfect room,im leading upto that the crop has to earn its keep or it becomes an expensive hobby!
the rule usually is grow some for them and a little for me!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I grow both. Although, I would have to agree with those that claim it is in the way you grow it that really effects the yield, genetics too but growth style is huge. I grow sour and constantly bend the branches which has helped tremendously with the yield.

W

westsworld

defo the way you grow.
a fellow farmer freind of mine who has grown uk cheese for a good for years now has told me when he first started with it he was told not to top with cheese. he got around an 1 ounce a plant, next time he topped just once at the begining and got around 2 ounces. since then he tops like a mad man!!! till about 10 days before flip to 12/12 and get an average of 5 ounce a plant now with a 6 week veg in 10 litre pots

best ive got is just over 4 off but i usually get bout 3 a plant with 6 week veg

B

bluejay

Pure Herijuana is the only "stellar" Genetics that I was let down by as far as yields..The frostiest strain I have ever grown but the description of golf ball sized buds are no lie..

I have all my own crosses that I grow now and am happy..I am a breeder at heart and love working on those sativa hybrid huge yielders(jack herer,casey jones,lady cane) and bringing that frost onto them..

I was not attacking anyone personally,just venting...

Male selection is just as important for making beans

Bandoggesladycane9 1
smokedherb

smokedherb

Is it potent? I'll take potency over yield any day. I'd rather have a little of great than alot of ok. If it's great but yields little just do more.:stonedsmilie:

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Any elite clone will yield good, You just gotta grow them different.

D

DrDanko

I just have to chime in and say that vaporizers DO NOT make all pot equal. In my opinion, that is. Here's why I disagree with you. Using your example of 20% THC with a 2 oz yield, versus 30% THC with 1/2 oz yield. Your 20% THC might fill up 2-3 vape bags using my volcano. The 30% THC would fill 4 bags or more, and it would be milk city, thick and heavy vape. Now, if it's really good pot you definitely wouldn't need 4 bags to heavily medicate yourself. While I certainly understand that you prefer yield, I disagree about vapes making everything equal. If I were you I'd just search out the best of both worlds. You could certainly find a nice strain to suit your medical needs that also yields heavy. Or you could cross a G13 with one of your lower yeilders. You said you breed, so you know all of this. Maybe you're just venting? Get it all out bro, I feel ya. And good luck with your search! DrD.

H

HighBreed

43168d1248307304t-purple-dragon-day-53-turninpurp.jpg

Buds that look like this sicken me,sure it has a high gland count but for4 months of work for poor yields???

With a mite infestation like that.... that lady was lucky to even finish!

Seriously though, if yield is an issue.... grow a bigger plant! :D
:smartass:

CBF

CBF

Supporter
to each his own eh?

grow many different plants, haze bein my favorite smoke, and not a haze hybrid, but straight haze.

i grow what i prefer to smoke, yield is not my #1 concern, taste, aroma and potentcy come well before how a plant yields.

yeah a big yieldin great tastin potent smoke is where its at and have a few nice yieldin potent plants, but i have some stretchy low yieldin plants, but the smoke is really fine.

heres a non yieldin SFV X Ghost cross, Ooogly Googly:D

shown grown single cola, still has 3 weeks left so she will double her bud size, but still nothin to go on about.

very nice mentholated shavin creme aromas, tokes like a menthol diesel. since findin the plant, i keep one or two in flower.

variety bro is the spice of life, and i prefer many different tokes in the stable.

CBF

CBF

OooglyGee 7wks singlecolaplant
OoglyGee 7wkcola
Top Bottom