Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Ain’t no way these d8 gummies are d8. I got a stomach ache the first 30 mins and then BAM I forget my first name lol. Real edibles don’t even feel like this. I think the loophole is they make them bigger and it contains more thc. Won’t be long and I won’t have to mess with this stuff. I hope everyone is having an awesome day/week. Been here long enough to almost consider y’all family. Appreciate the farm that I can call home!!!!!

IMG 0558
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Wife is home and I'm feelin' motivated again. Just filled and prepped 2 fabric pots for planting. Going to pop a white rhino and a northern lights. Giving it a couple days for the mycorrhizae and bacteria to colonize the promix. Should be seeded in a couple days.

🤠

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yeah dude incompetence at FedEx is a thing. I could build a giant 25 story red arrow over my house with the address in neon, and those fuckers still wouldn't deliver my packages to the correct address.

I refuse to order anything that gets shipped FedEx anymore and usually if I find out after, I'll call and cancel. It's not worth it, you're right.
I missed this earlier. I wish i would have known it was fedex... lesson learned..

Also, saw ya got some beans ready to sprout and Mrs. Deadstill is back in town. Congrats all around!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Here is the peep show i was talking about earlier with light leaks🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of the last place I rented, the landlord had a workshop right below our living room that he let his friend from Iran use, he’d show up at the most random times unannounced and he’d be downstairs singing music from his homeland running a table saw at like nine am on a Saturday. 🤣😂🤣😂

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Reminds me of the last place I rented, the landlord had a workshop right below our living room that he let his friend from Iran use, he’d show up at the most random times unannounced and he’d be downstairs singing music from his homeland running a table saw at like nine am on a Saturday. 🤣😂🤣😂
My landlord lives in Cali... I rent in NY🤣🤣🤣 he is not coming around

Top Bottom