Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

climbit

It’s really good stuff when used right tho!
It can screw your grow up pretty handily if you aren’t careful too. It’s def not for everyone to use……..
I plan on top dressing with worm cast and 2 teaspoons 2-8-4, then to make my buds extra sweet I’m going to water with 1.5L water / 2 teaspoons molasses for extra success. Is this careful enough, it will be my first time using it during this grow.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I plan on top dressing with worm cast and 2 teaspoons 2-8-4, then to make my buds extra sweet I’m going to water with 1.5L water / 2 teaspoons molasses for extra success. Is this careful enough, it will be my first time using it during this grow.
I’m going to suggest to cut that dose in half per gallon, it’s totally up to you, but when I roll that stuff, less is more type of approach. Molasses is super concentrated, so you really do not need a ton to get the desired effect from it, a touch of sweetness and some weight.

C

climbit

I’m going to suggest to cut that dose in half per gallon, it’s totally up to you, but when I roll that stuff, less is more type of approach. Molasses is super concentrated, so you really do not need a ton to get the desired effect from it, a touch of sweetness and some weight.
Everyone says one tablespoon per gallon water. Since I use a 1.5L water bottle to water I was just going to use 2 teaspoons instead. That’s still too much?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Everyone says one tablespoon per gallon water. Since I use a 1.5L water bottle to water I was just going to use 2 teaspoons instead. That’s still too much?
I’m just saying how I apply it. Depending on a ton of factors, soil build being a big one, your amounts should always be low and tick it up. I’ve used molasses 3 weeks before chop, so it more gradually gets up taken by the plant, with less of a % in each dose. But I run the stuff for a week longer than most folks do too. So you know, it’s always about what you are comfortable with homie!

Top Bottom