Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I didn’t look at the video but I have looked at the statue, what occurred. She smoked it voluntarily which goes against the law in the first place. The judge should also be in jail with her.
Hey, so just in case, get you some dr zhymes, for your bug needs too, you make the batches of it so you can dictate its ratio. Capt jacks is always my go to, but dr z is able to be applied at all stages of growth and should handle the whitefly issue before it becomes a real problem. It can also be made into a root drench solution that you can use to kill off any stowaways in the root zone…..I just felt I needed to clarify that I WAS NOT advocating for you to ignore the white fly issue, because unless it’s a ladybug, I don’t want it. Def try to get a handle on it if you can homie!

IMG 2602
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Minute pirates are awesome to have around. They feed on mites and thrips, never leaves.

Hard to tell from the picture but I’m guessing possibly cucumber beetles.
Dude, you have the lowdown on a bunch of stuff. For a newbie, you continue to impress man. Farmers are dope. They know shit. Figuratively as well as literally 👊🏻🤡

cpurola

cpurola

Minute pirates are awesome to have around. They feed on mites and thrips, never leaves.

Hard to tell from the picture but I’m guessing possibly cucumber beetles.
I had lots of them last year, but I'm really hoping to attract Samurai wasps. They have found them around here, just not many. (or enough)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I had lots of them last year, but I'm really hoping to attract Samurai wasps. They have found them around here, just not many. (or enough)
Oh hell yeah! They are badasses! Stink bug dispatch squad? I had no idea! They are a pia here in the spring.

Rama777

Rama777

The bestest best way to keep parasitic wasps around is to find out what native flowers they overwinter and shelter in and plant those. I say best because natives are always the most low maintanence.

My favorite wasp attractor is lemon gem. Stupid Martha Stewart type gardening advice will tell you to plant marigolds. Okay, true kinda sorta but most species won’t help. Common marigolds won’t help.

These flower for all summer and fall and smell out of this world awesome. Maaaaybe my favorite flower aroma after marijuana.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The bestest best way to keep parasitic wasps around is to find out what native flowers they overwinter and shelter in and plant those. I say best because natives are always the most low maintanence.

My favorite wasp attractor is lemon gem. Stupid Martha Stewart type gardening advice will tell you to plant marigolds. Okay, true kinda sorta but most species won’t help. Common marigolds won’t help.

These flower for all summer and fall and smell out of this world awesome. Maaaaybe my favorite flower aroma after marijuana.

I think those wasps actually use fig tree fruits as a cacoon/nursery for the pupa. I could be wrong on the wasp type though. Never just bite into a fig here in Texas. Unless your diet includes wasp venom and carapace 😐

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Marigolds do however deter a pretty significant amount of bugs away from various food stuffs. I don’t know the details off hand but yeah …..

Rama777

Rama777

That’s fucking retarded. Here’s the thing, I am willing to entertain the possibility that if this woman did not smoke pot, that she may not have stabbed her boyfriend THAT night. That is possible. But that’s just beside the point pretty much. Society is sick as fuck, and the same douche fucks that want to keep pot illegal are making it sicker by the day.

SSRI’s are linked to violent behavior and self harm too. Almost nobody ever calls that shit into question.

But whatever, blame drugs and while we’re at it, let’s spend 750 billion dollars over the course of the next decade on more nuclear weapons. That should help with the anger and depression in our communities..

I’m sure this lady has a story that led to the culmination of her insanity. I just read a wonderful book by this guy. His story is why people get all fucked up, not drugs. I highly recommend it to all humans..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s fucking retarded. Here’s the thing, I am willing to entertain the possibility that if this woman did not smoke pot, that she may not have stabbed her boyfriend THAT night. That is possible. But that’s just beside the point pretty much. Society is sick as fuck, and the same douche fucks that want to keep pot illegal are making it sicker by the day.

SSRI’s are linked to violent behavior and self harm too. Almost nobody ever calls that shit into question.

But whatever, blame drugs and while we’re at it, let’s spend 750 billion dollars over the course of the next decade on more nuclear weapons. That should help with the anger and depression in our communities..

I’m sure this lady has a story that led to the culmination of her insanity. I just read a wonderful book by this guy. His story is why people get all fucked up, not drugs. I highly recommend it to all humans..

Def gonna check it out. I love the human condition, some people are wonderful breaking cycles and making things better for themselves and loved ones. Thx for that post homie!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Any you hash guys got any tips for drying out bubble without a freez dryer?
Never had the opportunity to do that freeze dryer
I’ve always done ambient dry out with the stuff hand press it a few times and grate it out when dry and hand work it for that tacky playable bubble consistency. @GNick55 is the resident hash Jedi though. That cat I’m sure has a couple few tips for ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom