Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 0547

Nl#5 update night shots. It appears that the far right front that had the fungus nats has new growth and has surpassed the height of the other smaller one. No signs of pests except this lazy flying bug that likes my computer monitor over in the next room. I forgot what they are but are harmless.

Rama777

Rama777

Yeah man never ever ever. Hey how come I know all these people that are dead that are young and forced to take a pharmaceutical?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
M

I suggest you look up mk ultra on your own. It’s real. It was a proven thing and they didn’t stop when they were told to stop.
Mk ultra was diabolical.
Though if it wasn’t for the cia the psychedelic movement wouldn’t have happened.

This is most likely the only time I actually salute the idiots for blowing it so damn badly. Legit Tim Leary, Ken kesey and the pranksters, the kool aid tests. The Grateful Dead. Brought to you by uncle motherfucking Sam. 😂 the doses they were giving the test subjects will have killed elephants. Insanity.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
M

I suggest you look up mk ultra on your own. It’s real. It was a proven thing and they didn’t stop when they were told to stop.
Congress literally snatched the purse for it at the proposal stage behind closed doors. The commission didn’t even put it up for a vote, and what did the shadiest 3 letter bureaucracy
Do? Double down, setup a black site, source patients that were the worst of what society deemed unfit. Throwaways, mental patients, prostitutes and trans folk. If they died in testno one would come asking about those folks. The cia is fucking different the way the operate within the executive……..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And yet we all just carried on like everything was okay..
And that’s just the program we found out about……there was others. Bet that shit.
Our governments intentions with the stuff was to contaminate water supplies on fairly isolated small town and villages in the uk. Watch what happens, and see what the real world application achieved. They were hoping for a truth serum, they dosed one water supply, guess what? The folks started killing each other. They thought Gabriel’s trumpet had been blown. 😐

Putthataway

Putthataway

Congress literally snatched the purse for it at the proposal stage behind closed doors. The commission didn’t even put it up for a vote, and what did the shadiest 3 letter bureaucracy
Do? Double down, setup a black site, source patients that were the worst of what society deemed unfit. Throwaways, mental patients, prostitutes and trans folk. If they died in testno one would come asking about those folks. The cia is fucking different the way the operate within the executive……..
The si I eyeee is international and specialize in drug smuggling and government take downs. The eff bee eye specializes in fraudulent charges

Putthataway

Putthataway

Solid explanation. I just wanted him to research for himself but that’s a good look into what actually happened. Not to mention it is still happening today with that research and different drugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom