Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Random thought when I saw the movie Mannequin. If they were having sex and she turned into wood, would he pull out or keep going?
he would wait there crying until she grew legs…..oh wait, not the mermaid flick, the other weird ass wtf movie from the mid 80s.
We were weird as fuck. Gremlins 2? Ida banged all of those. Especially the one with big red lips. In the right light, perfection. 😂

Redneckx

Redneckx

Well, you aren’t bumping the knob or anything? If it’s crazy high, that’s gonna be the light. Turn it down some if ppfd is more than 200 points in the surplus. You are tempting fate. It generally less is more. I. The beginning stages of flower, you can have it as low as 500, I will tick the output up more every three days or so, allowing the plants to acclimate until you reach the desired amount of dli you want. So I do t use any of these things I just explained, but these things will help you. I watch my plants. Give them what they want, instead of imposing what I want, and stressing her.
Nope the knob should be good.
To make sure we're on the same level, the tent reflection couldn't cause the higher ppfd? I always have an eye on my beautys.
Currently can't lower the intensity for the seedlings and the banana blaze because the shaker plant still keep in place and will take a week more...no amber yet day 127 😳

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Screenshot 20240202 133059

Top Bottom