Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadman86

Dadman86

Fuck her! She bought waterfront property in westerly Rhode Island, and closed down access to some very good fishing spots so she can have her privacy………fuck her fuck her fuck her!!!! I’m all about public land and access for the people and she shits all over it, hers a picture from my buddy’s boat pointing out her place. View attachment 2114062
That's a sweet spread though.

R

RhCrusader

Got some catching up to do here but since it’s such an active thread.
I’m revamping 4x8 tent I added to grow room
What’s best for ventilation bottom top roof
I have inlet and 6” exhaust fan variable speed
Thanks

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

My bad blokes good shit teach me how to talk like you and I'll trade you old indian secrets.
Ya just gotta be crass don’t give a fuck what people think well mainly I try to be a good guy in life n not take myself to seriously I love a yarn n a laugh that’s y I’m addicted to this thread all the different peeps in here from all walks of life none of us are the same it’s what keeps shit interesting haven’t met to many Aussies on here that aren’t kicked off yet so I must be doin something right u keep being u Dadman👍

Dadman86

Dadman86

My bad blokes good shit teach me how to talk like you and I'll trade you old indian secrets.

Ya just gotta be crass don’t give a fuck what people think well mainly I try to be a good guy in life n not take myself to seriously I love a yarn n a laugh that’s y I’m addicted to this thread all the different peeps in here from all walks of life none of us are the same it’s what keeps shit interesting haven’t met to many Aussies on here that aren’t kicked off yet so I must be doin something right u keep being u Dadman👍
That's all I know how to do. We'll talk more my friend. Aussie Australia that's got to be a different kind of place. Can felons come into your country

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

That's all I know how to do. We'll talk more my friend. Aussie Australia that's got to be a different kind of place. Can felons come into your country
Depends how long ago and what the charges are mate but probably not our Government is fucked in the face hell we only just got medical weed here man backwards in someways like the way the toilet water spins😂 but in all seriousness I Fkn love it here plus I live in Tasmania which is a little island at the bottom of Aus it’s like stepping into a time capsule n goin back 20 yrs here people be friendly in general not Fkn asshats well there are some asshats like myself😂

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Depends how long ago and what the charges are mate but probably not our Government is fucked in the face hell we only just got medical weed here man backwards in someways like the way the toilet water spins😂 but in all seriousness I Fkn love it here plus I live in Tasmania which is a little island at the bottom of Aus it’s like stepping into a time capsule n goin back 20 yrs here people be friendly in general not Fkn asshats well there are some asshats like myself😂
Is there more shit in the wilds of Tasmania, or Australia that’ll kill you? I know Tasmania is way less settled than Australia but which is deadlier?

Latest posts

Top Bottom