Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

So why give it back to em and instead use the batteries?

My old neighbors installed some panels illegally. You could see them clearly in my backyard but apparently they thought they were hidden? When they moving out they were moving them and acted like they were moving a dead body with em trying to hide them while they moved em out in the dead of night. 😂
The batteries will power our fridge, freezer, boiler heat/hot water, and well pump.
But won't keep us on the internet, TV (plasma I won't give up), toaster, air conditioner, or get charged up during our long gray winter months.
Kills me too, 'cause for years we'd get $5 electric bills during the summer.

Michigan is not the best for solar, but it helps during power outages.

Leoman

Leoman

The batteries will power our fridge, freezer, boiler heat/hot water, and well pump.
But won't keep us on the internet, TV (plasma I won't give up), toaster, air conditioner, or get charged up during our long gray winter months.
Kills me too, 'cause for years we'd get $5 electric bills during the summer.

Michigan is not the best for solar, but it helps during power outages.
I had a plasma for about 15 years. It was only 40" and heavy as fuck. Finally made the switch to OLED and won't look back. 65" is light enough where I could bring it home and set it up myself. Awkward as hell but doable. Mainly switched for higher hz with PC games, but the plasma still worked like new.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy wreckers!
Sunday funday.
Gonna drop some pics.
My Bbog strain is officially bullying the
Chunk bunker. Alls I smell is berries
going to reorganize in here, check all of the 1g to see if they need some food. Check lowers and go over my calendar. I have chops coming up soon for a few 👊🏻🤡

IMG 2681
IMG 2686
IMG 2685
IMG 2684
IMG 2683
IMG 2682
IMG 2680
IMG 2678
IMG 2679
Top Bottom