Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I can't wait to have something to show the fellas
Do you have anything going currently? I have to pop some more beans here soon these girls are probably a week away from harvest. I got called out for being a back to the future fan about a year ago and was told about a strain named back to the future , so I bought em. Maybe I’ll try a grow journal thread with them.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Do you have anything going currently? I have to pop some more beans here soon these girls are probably a week away from harvest. I got called out for being a back to the future fan about a year ago and was told about a strain named back to the future , so I bought em. Maybe I’ll try a grow journal thread with them.
Do it id watch. I currently have 1 white widow 4 purple Queen 1 og kush. There ready to flower. I just popped 5 special Queen two days ago. I'm waiting on tax refund to get some tents.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yes, go now!
1.21 gigawatts to the front
Great Scott marty…..
Where you are going, you don’t need any roads…..

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Do it id watch. I currently have 1 white widow 4 purple Queen 1 og kush. There ready to flower. I just popped 5 special Queen two days ago. I'm waiting on tax refund to get some tents.
Nice, I love watching the transition into flower, post pics, definitely like running more than one strain at a time too.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So... this is gonna sound crazy but i think music and our energy can affect the plants. Lol there fore i conclude music we like helps them even more..
Not crazy at all, there’s scientific evidence that backs it up, it relates more than one way, from the vibration caused by music to the carbon dioxide exhaled when you talk or sing to them. How cool would it be to get a government grant to play different kinds of music for cannabis plants to see if physical traits can be observed between different plants.
IMG 4863

Top Bottom