Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leoman

Leoman

This looks so much more manageable in pics. The stretch is on and there are more tops buried under those leaves. I'll probably do another defoliation in a couple days to see what's going on then a final at the end of week 4.

Plants215

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
This looks so much more manageable in pics. The stretch is on and there are more tops buried under those leaves. I'll probably do another defoliation in a couple days to see what's going on then a final at the end of week 4.

View attachment 2121209
I would not defoil... wait until after stretch is done... get a feel for what sites will be covered and where u can tuck rather than chop off

Leoman

Leoman

I would not defoil... wait until after stretch is done... get a feel for what sites will be covered and where u can tuck rather than chop off
This is flip day 8. They stretch for what, 2 or 3 weeks? Some of the lowers shot up along the sides and are smashed against the walls of the tent. Not sure what I'll be able to do with those yet. Hopefully I can make some room.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
This is flip day 8. They stretch for what, 2 or 3 weeks? Some of the lowers shot up along the sides and are smashed against the walls of the tent. Not sure what I'll be able to do with those yet. Hopefully I can make some room.
Your lower bud sites are gonna be your "larfy sites" you can chopnthe lower growth off so the plant will focus more on its A class bud sites... it's a method known as lollipopping...

Leoman

Leoman

Your lower bud sites are gonna be your "larfy sites" you can chopnthe lower growth off so the plant will focus more on its A class bud sites... it's a method known as lollipopping...

I mean the former lowers that are above the net. Biggest tops are like 11" above the net at this point, some a little lower/buried under fan leaves. Some of the undergrowth I need to eliminate.

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I started when I was 19. I got out of control pretty quick after that too lol
Yeah I started to drink in eighth grade, by the time I started high school I had smoked pot for the first time, four years of high school and I had not only completed my scholastic studies but also had completed my recreational drug studies for the most part. My mom was on to me early on about pot smoking and we had a good honest discussion about it earlier rather than later. This was beneficial because I didn’t have to hide it from her and it didn’t damage our relationship. I look back at some of the kids I went to school with that had to hide that side of themselves from their parents and some of them really got into the hard drugs and developed some serious issues. I don’t know for certain that this was the best approach to parenting, but I don’t care , my mom is awesome and I give her credit for doing the best she could.

Leoman

Leoman

Yeah I started to drink in eighth grade, by the time I started high school I had smoked pot for the first time, four years of high school and I had not only completed my scholastic studies but also had completed my recreational drug studies for the most part. My mom was on to me early on about pot smoking and we had a good honest discussion about it earlier rather than later. This was beneficial because I didn’t have to hide it from her and it didn’t damage our relationship. I look back at some of the kids I went to school with that had to hide that side of themselves from their parents and some of them really got into the hard drugs and developed some serious issues. I don’t know for certain that this was the best approach to parenting, but I don’t care , my mom is awesome and I give her credit for doing the best she could.
I remember my parents smoking when I was a kid. Like really young, where they probably didn't think I'd remember. Their weed man had a daughter named Sadie who I'd play with when they picked up their stuff and hung out. Still remember how it smelled. Mom also liked acid according to my father and people called her acid queen when they were growing up.

She later got super uptight about any drug or alcohol and I can't mention it. Can't even cuss around her like I'm still 10 which is really hard to control. I remember being jealous of kids who could cuss around their parents and wondered why my mom was such a tightass.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I remember my parents smoking when I was a kid. Like really young, where they probably didn't think I'd remember. Their weed man had a daughter named Sadie who I'd play with when they picked up their stuff and hung out. Still remember how it smelled. Mom also liked acid according to my father and people called her acid queen when they were growing up.

She later got super uptight about any drug or alcohol and I can't mention it. Can't even cuss around her like I'm still 10 which is really hard to control. I remember being jealous of kids who could cuss around their parents and wondered why my mom was such a tightass.
That’s a tough one, I wish I didn’t cuss as much as I do, but I was cussing like a sailor before I was twelve. It’s kinda funny to think back about how many curse words I used out of context as a kid, dude we used to run around the playground in 4th grade calling each other addicted lesbians 🤣🤣🤣! What the actual fuck does that even mean???? I look at my girlfriend’s son sometimes and I feel bad for him, he doesn’t even go outside and play, unless he’s at the basketball court. Won’t cuss even if you put a $20 dollar bill in his hand. I’m telling you that these kids aren’t built like they used to be. He’s a good kid though. Just needs to learn to live without technology, and enjoy the great outdoors. There’s still hope!

Dadman86

Dadman86

My parents sold drugs and partied hard when they were younger. Mom allowed us to drink and smoke weed very young. Did nothing good for me or my brothers. She regrets it. She's told me when she was drunk. Two things I've learned from my childhood. I don't hit or harm my kids. Second but probably most important. I'm not going to introduce any drugs to them. If they find weed on there own I probably wouldn't be to mad. I don't see weed as a drug. I've never done anything crazy while high or is it causing any problems in my life.
I worry about drinking. It's legal but has been thee most destructive thing in my life. I love my mom and even though she was a terrible mother she taught me how to be a better parent by being bad at it.

Top Bottom