Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
What’s the story on the swag you are growing? I don’t think my seeds were from swag because I wouldn’t have saved them . What we called shwag was lower quality commercial in the 90s. You could get green commercial or that nasty brown stuff from Mexico but you didn’t have an option.
it was what you got.
I said it before to capt... when did schwag mean good🤣🤣🤣..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So, IM FUCKING STOKED.

My big bud seeds I have kept for decades are splitting. Slow going but they are fucking viable……

😄

Not sure you can see the tiny tail poking out of the one……
Please keep your seeds in the fridge.
It matters. After all these years man. Wow…..
It’s gonna be a fucking Time Machine
GREAT SCOTT 👊🏻🤡
Great Scott!!!

Leoman

Leoman

This is what I was talking about along the tent walls. Lots of lowers around the edge made it to the top and are getting light, and they're pretty much squashed there with no room to reposition. I'm not sure if they can actually develop healthy buds this way or if I should get rid of any squashed ones when I do the cleanup. Concerned about lack of airflow (even though there are 3 fans running).

As this pic shows, there's no room to reposition any tops. They're super packed. I know that sounds good on paper but they're only going to get wider. I think I'll let it ride for the most part and if issues come up I'll take it as a learning experience.

PXL 20240216 122617214

Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Supporter
This is what I was talking about along the tent walls. Lots of lowers around the edge made it to the top and are getting light, and they're pretty much squashed there with no room to reposition. I'm not sure if they can actually develop healthy buds this way or if I should get rid of any squashed ones when I do the cleanup. Concerned about lack of airflow (even though there are 3 fans running).

As this pic shows, there's no room to reposition any tops. They're super packed. I know that sounds good on paper but they're only going to get wider. I think I'll let it ride for the most part and if issues come up I'll take it as a learning experience.

View attachment 2121760
So you can do a couple of things.... those branches are gonna be weak producers...

option 1 you can chop off that entire stem if u want...for ones against side wall

Option 2... strip everything under the top....the side wall will give the bud site some support....

Option 3.... let it ride take notes and refer to previous options for your next grow.... that way you have a better feel of what type of sites produce good buds vs larfy sites

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Well... my clone experiment is... enlightening...

Cali Blues looking good...

Bruce Banner #2... not so much. She started a droop before i took her out of the bucket.. she got a bit worse. Barely watered her in since it looked like an over watering issue. lol confused

Rama777

Rama777

Does anybody know why plants can handle so much more light intensity under the sun compared to under LED, kind of in terms of ppfd levels?

I culled a plant a while ago and put it in the greenhouse. The leaves handle the light just fine. They never complained at all. However the same plants under LED are still very finicky about how much light they get. What’s up with that?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Does anybody know why plants can handle so much more light intensity under the sun compared to under LED, kind of in terms of ppfd levels?

I culled a plant a while ago and put it in the greenhouse. The leaves handle the light just fine. They never complained at all. However the same plants under LED are still very finicky about how much light they get. What’s up with that?
I don't have the science degree to explain but it's along the lines of not being able to replicate natural sunlight.... and sciencey sciencey talk

Top Bottom