Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 0735
IMG 0736
Flipped over to 12 hours last Sunday. Looks like buds are starting to form. Been in here daily looking for nuts. The bigger nl5 ag ones have had white hairs coming in . The smaller ones have had anything until yesterday. Here they are 1 hour after lights on. I get high on my own supply. So definitely don’t want a male popping in here. I have flowered 7 in this tent. I will say that these five are filling out the tent quite well. The sensi hasn’t been doing anything until yesterday but she’s flowering and is a feminized seed.

2Water

2Water

View attachment 2123163View attachment 2123164Flipped over to 12 hours last Sunday. Looks like buds are starting to form. Been in here daily looking for nuts. The bigger nl5 ag ones have had white hairs coming in . The smaller ones have had anything until yesterday. Here they are 1 hour after lights on. I get high on my own supply. So definitely don’t want a male popping in here. I have flowered 7 in this tent. I will say that these five are filling out the tent quite well.
You could try going to 11/13 for a few days to speed up sexing, but they should show this week

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Where you from??
Soundslike the north pole or something😂🤟
I just saw europe but what about
Barneys farm
Green house seeds
Sweet seeds
Fastbuds
And so on they are all from holland and have greath genetics
Sweet seeds are from spain though
😂 Nah Germany, and yea ill def will find something to get me going for the first few runs once i can order online without worries - prior many just went to Holland and got whatever seeds where available in the Shops.

I have tried saving some Strains for later that were told to be good for starters or had juicy pictures in here, little bit biased towards "good looking / exotic" ones atm tbh.
But those werent available in the Banks i checked and the 2 ones that were available where out of Stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom