Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
View attachment 2129518View attachment 2129519
The start of a long process, these aren’t cannabis, it’s a new cover crop coming up. I’ll let these seven gallons come to life over the next few weeks before I transplant my established seedlings. For this tent I’m going to run a couple Double Tangie Banana, and a couple Citrus Super Haze. As long as the seeds germinate 🙄. I also have a 15 gallon stuffed in a 2x2. I’ve got two purple haze germinating right now, those are going to get established in one gallon fabric pots before transplanting them. Then I plan on using mad 😡 bonsai chiropractor lst tactics on em as I push them up through a scrog net. Three weeks after the transplant I plan to flip them and chop the cover crop and pray they don’t hit the ceiling in the tent. And then………… I plan to run some regular seeds 3 Pineapple Express, and three banana kush in solo cups. If I get any males they’ll be quarantined for pollen collection, at which point I might try my hand at breeding. Ohh yeah I almost forgot about the Super Silver Haze, yeah I’m not exactly sure what I’ll do with them but I popped em anyways. Can you tell I’m a sativa fan??🤣……….. stay tuned for more updates probably gonna try to start a thread on each separate grow, we’ll see how that goes.
Beautiful

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Thanks. I had already mostly convinced myself, but it's nice to have a second opinion. So, I just ordered more. I probably could use a hose-end sprayer and use it on the back lawn. The soil there is very undernourished and I'm trying to get some trees started.

I had some trouble with Mg deficiency this time, and it's hard to supplement with organic growing. So, I'm learning about foliar feeding. I haven't tried it before. I sprayed the plants twice with an Epsom salt solution and their recovery was amazing. I saw a product that combines magnesium with kelp, so I thought I'd try mixing some. My goal is to have the plants growing vigorously when I flip, which should be soon.
Kelp is very beneficial for immune health, and cellular strengthening for plants, I used it originally for a solution to help with heat stress issues, that combined with monosilac acid, I was experiencing temperature spikes up to 95 degrees regularly in my tent and had no recourse whatsoever to keep temperatures lower. It helped me pull through those hot spells without losing any plants to heat stress. I’ve used it ever since, now I’m pretty much converted over to fully organic in living soil and continue to use kelp extracts that I water in once a week. I’ve used epsom salt solution for watering and even made a homemade cal mag solution with it too. I think it’s not fully organic though because I use vinegar to break down roasted ground eggshell. But it’s used in such small amounts I don’t give a fuck 😝, like I said mostly organic 🤣🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What a fuckin day! Been fighting a whee speed sensor retaining clip issue, replaced rear wheel bearing….. 3 axle pushers destroyed later…. And we have found the winner got this bitch onto that hub (had to remove the E-brakes) and started pumpin, made it about 5 pumps and that axle slid through like a $10 hooker at the strip club 🤣

IMG 2817
IMG 2818
IMG 2819
IMG 2820
IMG 2821
IMG 2822
P

Putthataway

What a fuckin day! Been fighting a whee speed sensor retaining clip issue, replaced rear wheel bearing….. 3 axle pushers destroyed later…. And we have found the winner got this bitch onto that hub (had to remove the E-brakes) and started pumpin, made it about 5 pumps and that axle slid through like a $10 hooker at the strip club 🤣
So you had to loosen the brake itself?

Dadman86

Dadman86

I love that kind of shit. Real ass niggas fix there own shit. I haven't paid a shop since I was 20 and didn't know shit. Parts and a little time and you get the satisfaction of knowing you ain't a sucker.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I love that kind of shit. Real ass niggas fix there own shit. I haven't paid a shop since I was 20 and didn't know shit. Parts and a little time and you get the satisfaction of knowing you ain't a sucker.
Had to re-pin a relay box a few weeks ago that was fun for the first time haha, haven’t had anyone touch my cars in 25 years not about to start now, yea it costs close to the same amount as someone else doing it but now I have the tools and knoledge and next time it’ll be a quick $50 fix (or $200 if someone needs one done haha, I’m not about givin up money haha)

IMG 1480
IMG 1482
IMG 1485
IMG 1487
IMG 1488
Dadman86

Dadman86

Had to re-pin a relay box a few weeks ago that was fun for the first time haha, haven’t had anyone touch my cars in 25 years not about to start now, yea it costs close to the same amount as someone else doing it but now I have the tools and knoledge and next time it’ll be a quick $50 fix (or $200 if someone needs one done haha, I’m not about givin up money haha)
Me n wife's first car broke 700 bucks. Two weeks later broke again 500. I learned how to fix shit quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom