Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rama777

Rama777

Woken up by PD at 3am. Same department I have a lawsuit against, stated he was chasing a suspect who escaped and thought he was in my back patio. I yelled through door I would search, went to back, turned on light an yelled "noone here"

No contact was made to my neighbors, no other officers searching, just knocking on my door at 3am
Where do you live that you have to put up with such bullshit?

P

Putthataway

IMG 0849

P

Putthataway

Woken up by PD at 3am. Same department I have a lawsuit against, stated he was chasing a suspect who escaped and thought he was in my back patio. I yelled through door I would search, went to back, turned on light an yelled "noone here"

No contact was made to my neighbors, no other officers searching, just knocking on my door at 3am
Years ago around 2am I heard a loud pop. Sounded like a tire blowing up. Lacked the explosion sound associated with gun fire. Next thing I got police at my door with guns drawn with me and my brother in our underwear. Telling me there was reports of gunfire. They skipped the first two houses then proceeded to work their way down the street with the same story. I told them I heard it and it was definitely not gun fire. Turns out the drunks a few houses down decided to blow up 2 liter bottle with a co2 mix. They had didn’t arrest them for anything. I don’t think they did anything illegal. However one of them spent the next few hours making sure one of the drunks didn’t drive to his house 5 houses over. Anyway it’s a odd story to tell being I had at least 3 cops pointing guns over 2 liter bottle.

P

Putthataway

The spinosad clones. So these girls were in rock wool with water. No roots. I came to check on them and there was fungus nats attacking mainly the poor little one. Three rooted and were transplanted into soil. The other two remain in the cube and the gnats kept coming back. Anyway I got the rear starting to root way up top of the cube oddly. I have had these on the ac affinity controllers for 18 hours and I have never witnessed the light shut off at the programmed time. As far as I know the light has been running 24 hours a day. The biggest clone bumped into the box a few days ago. I noticed today that they are flowering on the clones. Weird. Anyway I have been trying to figure out what I could do to allow a taller light and keep the flowering tent from any exposed lights while they flower. My lady told me I got my grow room and other options are off limits. So anyway I have determined at this point that’s not option so I have installed my modified lights to cheap light in her office. Wish me luck on that fellas.
IMG 0850
IMG 0852

IMG 0853
Leoman

Leoman

Kind of interesting that a month into flower and they're pumping out less moisture than before flip. It will now stay at around 50% with the tent zipped and the dehumidifier isn't filling up as fast. I'm pretty sure stretch has been done for a few days so I guess all energy is being focused on buds and their transpiration has changed. Hopefully that's it and they're not dying. lol

When the heavy transpiration was happening it would also cool the inside of the tent about 3 degrees lower than the lung room with lights on, even more with lights off. That's no longer happening and it's now 4 degrees warmer on the inside than outside. It may be time to take out the light driver since that thing gets super hot.

Top Bottom