Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

I am sick again. Surfing the site. I don’t exactly know how to navigate it very well. Recently someone educated me on how to create the reactions other than a thumbs up. I don’t exactly know what I did to show this screen.
IMG 0869
Anyway wtf is points and media? Tumble you are at the devil’s number on media 😂

Putthataway

Putthataway

It’s watering day. Miss Thang has kept her dome down since last week’s chiropractic 90 degree twist. They all got their 34 ml of water only. She was level with her canopy.
Now after watering. She’s standing up like a cobra 🐍. I gently tried to get her to stop whipping it out. She’s not having it. No joke she’s giving me resistance.
IMG 0871

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I am sick again. Surfing the site. I don’t exactly know how to navigate it very well. Recently someone educated me on how to create the reactions other than a thumbs up. I don’t exactly know what I did to show this screen. View attachment 2131984Anyway wtf is points and media? Tumble you are at the devil’s number on media 😂
Believe points are associated with achievement i.e. messages sent, likes

Media is how many pictures/videos posted by member

BB22

BB22

I am sick again. Surfing the site. I don’t exactly know how to navigate it very well. Recently someone educated me on how to create the reactions other than a thumbs up. I don’t exactly know what I did to show this screen. View attachment 2131984Anyway wtf is points and media? Tumble you are at the devil’s number on media 😂

Believe points are associated with achievement i.e. messages sent, likes

Media is how many pictures/videos posted by member
I’m not really sure what it means either, but you’re 20 points behind everyone else @Putthataway 🤣✌️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mmm got bored made a side of salmon with potatoes and carrots and made 36 pickled eggs for the hell of it 🤣

Pre-cook on the salmon just par boiled potatoes and carrots before they get covered and baked / steamed

IMG 2889
IMG 2890
IMG 2888
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Are you tired of the same old lying politicians? Doesn’t it seem like history just keeps repeating itself, hate the high cost of dental care? 🦷🪥Do you love free pony’s 🐴😍. Find it strange that boots fit just as well as most hats?? Well maybe, just maybe it’s time to stop letting the citizens of Narnia destroy the world. Crazy times call for even crazier leaders………Vermin Supreme 2024!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Are you tired of the same old lying politicians? Doesn’t it seem like history just keeps repeating itself, hate the high cost of dental care? 🦷🪥Do you love free pony’s 🐴😍. Find it strange that boots fit just as well as most hats?? Well maybe, just maybe it’s time to stop letting the citizens of Narnia destroy the world. Crazy times call for even crazier leaders………Vermin Supreme 2024!!!
He’s a damned Saint I tells ya!
Pony’s to the front 🐴🐴🐴

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Mmm got bored made a side of salmon with potatoes and carrots and made 36 pickled eggs for the hell of it 🤣

Pre-cook on the salmon just par boiled potatoes and carrots before they get covered and baked / steamed
Always posting the baller meals.
Now I’m friggin hungry dammit.
I’ll be over in two shakes of a ballon salmon 🍣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Shit, let's do a test... started twisting this Bubblegum Sherbs like a snake. That seems on theme:

Latest posts

Top Bottom