Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Thats truly beautiful what strain is it?
Thanks, she’s a Barney’s Farm: Blue Sunset Sherbert. I was really impressed with the genetics I’ll grow their seeds again. Ironically I got those seeds thinking they were an entirely different strain called blue sherbert which hands down is the best tasting and smelling strain I’ve ever come across. They ran that cut at a local dispensary for a while and it went away.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Thanks, she’s a Barney’s Farm: Blue Sunset Sherbert. I was really impressed with the genetics I’ll grow their seeds again. Ironically I got those seeds thinking they were an entirely different strain called blue sherbert which hands down is the best tasting and smelling strain I’ve ever come across. They ran that cut at a local dispensary for a while and it went away.
I fucking love barneys farrm my Runtz x layer cake is from there
IMG 4056

I got a gorilla zkittlez
And a
Pineapple chunk
Waiting for this to finish
Thier genetics are greath🔥👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You know what, I just realized I have 3 of those. From Barney’s…..

IMG 3932
P

Putthataway

IMG 0924
^ last night’s tape kept the nug on. I used these something I have seen on the farm. I remember these things being a whole lot stiffer back in the day. Even double the wire is week.
IMG 0925
^ I tucked her in behind another branch pushed her down. It’s temporary. I want that wound to heal.
IMG 0926
^ tent 2-11 flip
IMG 0928
IMG 0927
^ middle rear plant is showing signs of what here? Doesn’t look like the other pheno fade. Right front has the same green tone, not showing the rust.

Mothman

Mothman

Have a buddy that I used to trip with a lot back in the day. We were sitting in a parking lot lit with cmh lights that make everything look orange . I said to him look at so and so’s mom’s car, which was a yellow Pontiac sunfire and he said that’s not it, that one is white. As soon as I told him that it was yellow he went color blind to the color yellow. Even after the lsd wore off for years he couldn’t see yellow. Makes you think about those mk ultra trials, the power of suggestion altered this dudes personal perception for years because of that fucking acid 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
No. Fuckin. Way. Or he was fuckin with you for years afterward. Playing the long game!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good morning my friends!
Hope everyone has a great day ahead of themselves, and your grows are click clackin’ along.
Some morning smoke……
Some Gatdamned coffee, a clown and a can of gasoline…..

👊🏻🤡

IMG 3934

Latest posts

Top Bottom