Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I need to learn this skill. What's the best filter to use?
Here is a winning combination:

(Some White Wedding for demonstration purposes.)
1) make a "W" with the filter.

2) Roll it up

3) shape the joint as desired. Leave room at the end where you want the filter.

4) place the filter into pre-formed area and roll as normal

I use bootstrap farmer 1020 trays because they are basically indestructible. They will last a lifetime.

They’re not cheap. If you’re interested, I may be able to sell you some for less than you would pay new, depending on how many you need.

I bet I have 100 each of the slatted and solids both..
I may take you up on the offer! Still a few steps from starting, but I'll definitely hit you up when the time comes. Thanks again!
I'm a total snob now, I only want to smoke weed I grew 🤷‍♂️
Honestly i may start hiding my harvest in portions... i tasted some of my durban poison that i gave a buddy months ago. He kept it curing in glass and i smoked one with him the other day... tasted amazing. Lot more spice came out. 🤌... i wish i had some left curing for that long lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 2143225
View attachment 2143226
2) Roll it up
View attachment 2143227
View attachment 2143228
View attachment 2143229View attachment 2143230

I may take you up on the offer! Still a few steps from starting, but I'll definitely hit you up when the time comes. Thanks again!

Honestly i may start hiding my harvest in portions... i tasted some of my durban poison that i gave a buddy months ago. He kept it curing in glass and i smoked one with him the other day... tasted amazing. Lot more spice came out. 🤌... i wish i had some left curing for that long lol
A student of the finer things i see…..
Fresh. 👊🏻🤡

Rama777

Rama777

View attachment 2143225
View attachment 2143226
2) Roll it up
View attachment 2143227
View attachment 2143228
View attachment 2143229View attachment 2143230

Sounds good man, just let me know! I have a boat load of 4’ LED grow lights also if you need lighting. Not for growing pot of course, but great for microgreens..

Latest posts

Top Bottom