Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leoman

Leoman

Alrighty, gonna plant some seeds today. Definitely rolling with some straight Chem x Chem but would like to pick a couple more strains.. What would you plant out of these?

Bodhi - (Hawaiian x 88 G13 Hashplant) x (Hashplant x Mr. Nice G13)

Katsu Cut Bubba x Iraqi

Mystery strain - “Pixie #5”
Are you growing outdoors? I'm really tempted to try it but not sure exactly how the 'out of public view' thing works. Like if my neighbors can see it in the back yard.

Rama777

Rama777

Are you growing outdoors? I'm really tempted to try it but not sure exactly how the 'out of public view' thing works. Like if my neighbors can see it in the back yard.
I wish. My 8 year old loves to throw parties for him and his friends which means their parents milling about sometimes. I will however be vegging in a nursery greenhouse outdoors, and then bringing them inside for flowering. I need to study up on how people manage that stress. I'm going to stick to mostly regular seeds for that process so the stress doesn't cause as many herms as it otherwise might.

@GNick55 - Any experience with moving plants inside from outside?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Yoo fellas you gotta see this its the coolest thing i have seen today🤣👊
IMG 4151

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well I made it to the semis…..in Dallas yesterday. 72 car field.
Then I broke a rocker arm………
Cars in the box just got home. Fucking a man. Literally the only thing I don’t have spares of. So close I could taste it. Anyhow I’ll
Be posting pics of everything in the grow soon. 👊🏻🤡

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Cars in the box just got home. Fucking a man. Literally the only thing I don’t have spares of. So close I could taste it. Anyhow I’ll
I have been missing you maan havent seen you ina couple of days😆👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh and on top of that I had to change a connecting rod solo too, I knew it’s time was near, I had 49 runs on the current set, so I will be taking the other 7 from That set out, and most likely going to have the crankshaft machined. Where there is one, there is usually 2. Spun the FUCK out of the bearing and destroyed the journal. Looks like a pack of badgers went looney on it. Into the spent pile they go……at least they got me through the round. It’s amazing she held up through this. Will be turned into art once I fire up the welder. Car parts make cool wall hangers. I have spent rods, and pistons all over the house……lesson? The data doesn’t lie, follow a formula on wear and tear, set a average number of runs before you freshen everything up, I tempted fate, loot has been tight this year, these are the things that happen to Pontiac folks who want to cut a corner….🤨

IMG 4274
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Now weedus…….
Then a nap.
Sleeping on a yoga mat in a hot ass trailer is for whipper snappers….shit ain’t no fun.
Might install an ac for a camper on the trailer this year.

IMG 4275
IMG 4276
IMG 4277
IMG 4279
IMG 4281
IMG 4280
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Sorry to hear that captain, I bet you were having fun right up until that moment though.

Top Bottom