Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I made some progress, nanners ticked me off . I booted the 2x4 from her local to the other side so I could put the 5x5 in the slot. Quite frankly I feel I have lost space.View attachment 2149950View attachment 2149951putting the light up ^View attachment 2149952^litup and rolling, the light is maxed on the power cord at this height. The light includes additional power cords which will allow add more height externally mounting the two drivers. Doesn’t state where you can mount them
Tossed mine on the adjacent wall on a set of $2 bathroom hooks.

IMG 4125
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Next I’ll send you the bb3
You’ll need more space 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s crazy how far you have come since joining the farm man. It’s fucking awesome to see you throw down!
Very much appreciated! Haha it takes a farm, that's for sure.
i think that I already need some more space.. haha runs out quick. The clone tent is filling up quick.

The stem rub on the bb2 is already pungent, and she thicker than a snicker. If the bb3 is even more beefy... lol i'm excited, and maybe a little scared.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Very much appreciated! Haha it takes a farm, that's for sure.
i think that I already need some more space.. haha runs out quick. The clone tent is filling up quick.

The stem rub on the bb2 is already pungent, and she thicker than a snicker. If the bb3 is even more beefy... lol i'm excited, and maybe a little scared.
IMG 8177

Lou ferrig-knows.

Top Bottom