Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Shame this dude died, his producer was bringing some fucking nice fresh beats.
This joint is fucking siiiick.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It's strange how big Hip Hop is up here amongst the reindeer and all the snow. We had a scene of sorts for a while even. But now it's just the violence that's growing.
Hip hop is universal, it’s often misrepresented by some of the worst examples that the industry has to offer, that being the problem in itself. It’s not just an art form but a way of life. Unfortunately corporations prey on people and their taste and once someone “puff daddy” figured out how to make it a mainstream commodity it was doomed. But hey that guy’s got skeletons in his closet bursting at the seems right now, serves him right!!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I fuck with toob sock.
Rip
Best believe both him and biggie are still alive I think it was all a setup to get biggie away from puff and Tupac away from Shug

There’s a interesting video showing Ditty pissed at biggie and goin off in him in the recording studio complaining that he was taking a month to make the ready to die album recording complete, bigge had plans to leave bad boy after the album released a ton of people knew but they were hiding it from puff, puff has always screwed artists 👨‍🎨 n their shares, so biggie was delaying the release on purpose, you could tell puff wanted it out bad, once it was released is when big got shot Kinda like it was planned for the release then him to die so puff capsule get the proceeds off his life insurance they had on him plus all album sales since they knew it would be massive already and him dying would multiply the sales

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Best believe both him and biggie are still alive I think it was all a setup to get biggie away from puff and Tupac away from Shug

There’s a interesting video showing Ditty pissed at biggie and goin off in him in the recording studio complaining that he was taking a month to make the ready to die album recording complete, bigge had plans to leave bad boy after the album released a ton of people knew but they were hiding it from puff, puff has always screwed artists 👨‍🎨 n their shares, so biggie was delaying the release on purpose, you could tell puff wanted it out bad, once it was released is when big got shot Kinda like it was planned for the release then him to die so puff capsule get the proceeds off his life insurance they had on him plus all album sales since they knew it would be massive already and him dying would multiply the sales
Life after death was definitely dope.
Throw that story and mystique on it,
Yep. All the platinumssssss

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Biggies best tracks had absolutely nothing to do with Puff Daddy, Dj Premier and Biggie were unstoppable, too bad they only had a few songs together.
1:
2:
3:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hip hop is universal, it’s often misrepresented by some of the worst examples that the industry has to offer, that being the problem in itself. It’s not just an art form but a way of life. Unfortunately corporations prey on people and their taste and once someone “puff daddy” figured out how to make it a mainstream commodity it was doomed. But hey that guy’s got skeletons in his closet bursting at the seems right now, serves him right!!
Pssst, here goes a legendary record

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Lol, my guilty pleasure is following hip hop drama. Never liked Mr Combs though, so it's interesting af.

I was never a fan of 2pac or Biggie 🤷 Sorry. I think Combs should go see Suge and stay personally. They can have a pod from prison.

Officially I just laugh at the wife for following other drama on TV.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol, my guilty pleasure is following hip hop drama. Never liked Mr Combs though, so it's interesting af.

I was never a fan of 2pac or Biggie 🤷 Sorry. I think Combs should go see Suge and stay personally. They can have a pod from prison.

Officially I just laugh at the wife for following other drama on TV.
Beetle juice from Howard stern?
Folks say he was behind digital underground.
It wasn’t just shock g 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Keeping boom bap alive
Fucking weird shit the Kodak blacks and all the LIL’s of the game nowadays.
Seen the one cat refuse to rhyme to old trash beats on sway.

Disrespectful douchebag.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Beetle is fun, lol, there's a new cat, Charleston White who is SPRAYING beans on hip hop culture. Check him out if you ever bored.
I know who he is, he’s Lucky to be alive.
He should really shut the fuck up about nip.
He’s a nut man. I’m 50/50 on him. 🤣

wack 100

That fool, is wack 100 times 🤣

Top Bottom