Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Do you own one of those smellproof little cases with a zipper? I could use one of those for traveling when I check my gear in but I'm not sure what to get. Even the Chinese ones are priced like they came with weed and a hooker.
I've seen RAW has a few under their brand that look nice. But I don't want it to look like a stoner accessory. Together with the joke I told about an elephant fucking monkeys until they explode, you pretty much got me.

Any ideas welcome 🙏
Camera bag? Phone belt case? Have to use a smell proof bag for any smoke or pipes/vapes.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Images

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Whatever happened to white dog poop ?
thats a fungus, and dog foods now a days usually have fungicides in them so they dont ruin in high humidities.

A by product of this, is no more whit dog poos.

If you have white dog poo's in your neighborhood, chances are that dog is eating more healthily then you are lmao.

In with the unnecessary yet relevant info once again 😎

TreeBee

TreeBee

thats a fungus, and dog foods now a days usually have fungicides in them so they dont ruin in high humidities.

A by product of this, is no more whit dog poos.

If you have white dog poo's in your neighborhood, chances are that dog is eating more healthily then you are lmao.

In with the unnecessary yet relevant info once again 😎
This dog poop is solid white not moldy

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

This dog poop is solid white not moldy
its calcifying as a result of fungus, that's why some dog poops turn solid white. The white you see isnt the fungus, th fungus feeding on calcium and releasing it in a crystaline form is just what causes it.

The low levels of calcium in modern dog food + the presence of fungicide is what makes solid white dog poo's so much less common today then back in the day lol.

Just fun facts is all lol. This is just according to my sister that's a veterinarian though, i actually have no clue, im just parroting currently. I actually had an entire conversation like a year ago with her, on why the dog turds turned white when we were kids, but dont anymore lol. Ill have a conversation with just about anyone, about just about (almost) anything lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom