Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Khalifa kush is here....☺ ☺ ☺ eeehehehehehheh and seedsman is giving me a deal on the 1st for a shitload of seeds. I think it was something like 24 seeds for 120 or something like that. A good deal.
Sick! Also, blimburn seeds give you free seeds if you pay with cash app or zelle. I got 3 free hippo high seeds with my bogo mimosa and maui waui seeds

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
They are the future....now if only we could harvest them a little easier...or create them in the lab maybe....😉
It’s weird the push back on them. It’s literally everything. The healing rates on people when used is incredible. Big thanks to nations like Brazil that actually study and implement the uses on a muuuiuch wider scale. We are so stuck in the Stone Age on things. And willingly to boot……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You know I have add. 😂 it's like 8 minutes too long for my attention span...I was like wtf is this from the 80s? 😂 it's too long...
Your missing the most important cooks, also, smarf almost died. That’s uncalled for. Wait, he does die. Smarf is all.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Omg...it's anoth3r one of your freaking outs man! The killer reminded me of that movie tension. It's from France but it's awesome.

Top Bottom