Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cannot deny? Nay sir—must not deny! The performance is subtle, yet there is a certain sublime grittiness to it, perhaps akin to #2 sandpaper. 🧐
It better get the Grammy, that’s all I’m saying, anything less would be a travesty. 😂😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
It's gonna be damn hot this week. I think 105 on Friday or something so I'm building a fort for my babies to protect them when it gets that hot. 😂 basically ima use privacy fence screen to shield em from the sun attached to two logs. This is gonna be fun. Building it. I better do that today. Just telling myself I gotta prepare for the damn heat again. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It's gonna be damn hot this week. I think 105 on Friday or something so I'm building a fort for my babies to protect them when it gets that hot. 😂 basically ima use privacy fence screen to shield em from the sun attached to two logs. This is gonna be fun. Building it. I better do that today. Just telling myself I gotta prepare for the damn heat again. 😂
Down and dirty but gets it done…..and yeah, they just extended the heat wave another week here…..stay cool chick.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
bro im still joking like where are you tyrone. you eat anover snake didnt you tyrone that sort of
I swear, that snake and his hijinks, Tyrone is off plotting world domination. One snake at a time…..

Top Bottom