Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I drove across country only let my sister do 8 hours of it...🤣🤣🤣
Yeah being that I was a truck driver in the Army.. I have serious PTSD issues with driving. I have to be the one behind the wheel. At all times. It's not so much a trust issue as it is an insecurity issue. I feel like if I let someone else drive somethin' bad will happen.

To this day I still swerve if I see a soda can in the road. Even though in my head I know it's all good, it's like I've been permanently programmed to be aware at all times. Can't help it 🤣

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Yeah being that I was a truck driver in the Army.. I have serious PTSD issues with driving. I have to be the one behind the wheel. At all times. It's not so much a trust issue as it is an insecurity issue. I feel like if I let someone else drive somethin' bad will happen.

To this day I still swerve if I see a soda can in the road. Even though in my head I know it's all good, it's like I've been permanently programmed to be aware at all times. Can't help it 🤣
Ya man I can understand where you coming from...

In the words of Joe dirt...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
1st pic 14 pbb cman clones
2nd a DeathStar x gojo
And 2 full gas cuttings on the root
3rd is a fast flowering gdp I’ve had just chilling in a 1 gallon. Hit flower before i potted it. It stayed small. Idgaf 🤪
4th is cman x okie cuttings
Biker lemon og cuttings
5th Durban poison
Oreoz
Full gas
Ds x gojo
6th & 7th more cuttings
8th tomato plants
9th blue dream

IMG 0626
IMG 0625
IMG 0624
IMG 0623
IMG 0622
IMG 0621
IMG 0620
IMG 0618
IMG 0619
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Just dropped some beans in some water! Been crazy hectic outside of my farmin life. Lol need me a bit of meditation and bean soakin.

Northern Thunderfuck
Blue Cheese
Cali Blues
Bruce Banner #2
View attachment 2083651

Same here. Trying to work up the motivation to go out to the barn and get some promix to start a couple seeds, myself.

Top Bottom