Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Mine is dogs and plants. Creepy ass thing included the plant the vet gave me when I lost one of my dude’s but didn’t include my dude.
Fucking robotic algorithms missing out on your dude. I say smash it. Sorry about your pooch man, 😔

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Well, shit, that ashtray was epic, fuck that tire. 😂😂😂😂
I can get the tyre plugged for 30$ can never get my wicked old ashtray back one of them days I think capn happy new year everyone New Year’s Eve here👍 I will be abstaining from alcohol today drank way to much at Chrissie body still fkd from it so I be smoking some fattys watch some fireworks and for once won’t be welcoming the newyear with a raging hangover for the first time in my life 😂 🥳

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I can get the tyre plugged for 30$ can never get my wicked old ashtray back one of them days I think capn happy new year everyone New Year’s Eve here👍 I will be abstaining from alcohol today drank way to much at Chrissie body still fkd from it so I be smoking some fattys watch some fireworks and for once won’t be welcoming the newyear with a raging hangover for the first time in my life 😂 🥳
You won’t regret it. I hate booze bruises man.
Happy new year to you as well my friend. Weed plural 👊🏻🤡

Putthataway

Putthataway

Well went to the shop picked up a fat screw in my 350$ hankook front tyre then gets home n some poor struggling bugger knocked off my ashtray from out the front I’m not mad I actually feel sorry for em might leave a note saying knock on the door n il give ya a smoke pretty pissed bout the actual ashtray had it over 20yrs maybe a sign to finally give up the darts?😂👍
Knocked off the ashtray? I am lost.

Zerberus

Zerberus

What's the issue?

I bought this 1954 Zenith Custom Super Phonic a while back ago for 12 bucks here in Cuba 😂 and today I finally got it to run, but I'm kinda perplexed as to how I'm supposed to access the speaker to replace it since it's blown out.

I know the speaker is in the front but it's blown, is there a way to access the speaker without having to remove the metal mesh? It's running good, just needs a little love and restoration which I'll do myself, audio quality is trash right now tho because of the damn speaker, so I wanna get it replaced asap, I have a HUGE vintage vinyl collection here I want to listen too.
IMG 20231230 165201
IMG 20231230 165148

In this picture it's actually running, just sounds like trash.
IMG 20231230 161238

IMG 20231230 165134
IMG 20231230 165139
IMG 20231230 161238

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I bought this 1954 Zenith Custom Super Phonic a while back ago for 12 bucks here in Cuba 😂 and today I finally got it to run, but I'm kinda perplexed as to how I'm supposed to access the speaker to replace it since it's blown out.

I know the speaker is in the front but it's blown, is there a way to access the speaker without having to remove the metal mesh? It's running good, just needs a little love and restoration which I'll do myself, audio quality is trash right now tho because of the damn speaker, so I wanna get it replaced asap, I have a HUGE vintage vinyl collection here I want to listen too.View attachment 2093744View attachment 2093746
In this picture it's actually running, just sounds like trash.
View attachment 2093743
View attachment 2093748View attachment 2093759View attachment 2093760
Keeping the scene alive. Love this 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom