Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

There’s 5 ag northern lights # 5 and one sensi seeds northern lights. The ag all pretty much the the same, mine do the gangster lean.
IMG 0358
IMG 0358

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
DeathStar was a clone only when I first started growing........

It is supposed to have, along with Banana O.G., creeper tendencies........

That is my search........

Smoke a bowl, then a joint.........don't forget the J-Kong......<--- ( for jkash )

5 Minutes later, you're like WTF!!!

I can't believe that someone sold me that shit.....

Start burning another, cause your bummed that you got shafted....

Then it HITS!!!!!!!

Yeah....that's what I'm searching for......

What is everyone searching for......?
Old phenos of purple urkle!!!

P

Putthataway

Awesome setup.....plants look loved......

I put my seedlings/ clones in clear solo cups with holes cut out, that fit in another red, blue, green, orange, purple, am I forgetting a color?

View attachment 2095130

You can check the root growth if you wish.....

Hope this helps......
Yep, Cap complained about me using the clear cups that you are using one day and explained I was doing what you are doing. lol. Any way I prefer to up pot from the bottle cut to solo then final pot. I cut the little cups I made from the sides and I split them like a banana. Then I put it in the solo cup and do the same thing over with the red cup split and peal. It doesn’t damage the roots. You also got to use red solo cups the clear are too tough in addition to the last cut.

Leoman

Leoman

Thought I'd try these gummies on sale. Seems like a good deal compared to others and you get 3 free sample packs. Anyone order from Mellow Fellow?

I probably won't be smoking anything until harvest time. Unless someone supplies.

Top Bottom