Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

It looks to me like she asking for nitrogen.

I’m using liquid Fox Farm nutes. Soil, fabric pots , led lights , tent ✌️

Gave 1 gal straight H20 24 hours ago.

With what I have is there a way to add just plain nitrogen? Or should I just wait until it dries out and then give it al feeding according to the schedule. Thanks appreciate the help. 😀

IMG 3737

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter

With what I have is there a way to add just plain nitrogen? Or should I just wait until it dries out and then give it al feeding according to the schedule. Thanks appreciate the help. 😀

View attachment 2101248
I'm very familiar with fox farm nutes... are you adding calmag to regiment??? I know ff has almost none in their line up... as for feeding use 50% dosage.... if in 5 gallon pot.... 1 gallon is perfect amount of water and aim to feed every 2 or 3 days depending on dry back timing

JKash

JKash

Supporter

View attachment 2101248
I'll feed every time I water... I get a little tip burn but I know she is well fed and not grossly OVER fed

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I’m running the top 3 and cal mag. ✌️

Probably need to up the amounts .

Temps have been cool here lately. Drybsck taking a few extra days.
Oh your lacking potassium and phosphorus your gonna want to get the powders... and use them....unless you have any other additive your using....

The top 3 are your Base nutes

Gonna want to look into open sesame to use last week of veg and 1st, 2 weeks of flower... then beastie blooms for your mid flower stage... week 2-6 and cha ching foe your ending... those are the npk boosters your looking for

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Stoner thought of the day!!!!!

Is April 20th also known as clam bake the world day?!?!?

Every smoker is gonna hit it at 420 their time.... essentially we are clam baking the world 1 hour at a time non stop for 24 hours???

Top Bottom