Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
How so? What makes one plant easier wet vs dry? I was planning to dry trim.
It was the absurd amount of vegetation on this plant in particular, waaaaay too many small leaves to be fighting with each one. I’m good on that. But I dry trim plants that aren’t crazy leafy is all.

IMG 1750
IMG 1753
IMG 1752
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yo @Captspaulding i asked ya over on the shroom thread but didn’t @ ya 😂 I read that whole thread and I’m still confused man is there anyway to grow the little space flyers that doesn’t require a bloody spotless lab type conditions I’m really keen to have a crack at em y do they grow everywhere in the wild but you have to baby em at home is there a pre-made bag or something you can buy n just grow em sorry for the simple questions but it’s doin my head in😂👍 nice nugs to by the way👍

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yo @Captspaulding i asked ya over on the shroom thread but didn’t @ ya 😂 I read that whole thread and I’m still confused man is there anyway to grow the little space flyers that doesn’t require a bloody spotless lab type conditions I’m really keen to have a crack at em y do they grow everywhere in the wild but you have to baby em at home is there a pre-made bag or something you can buy n just grow em sorry for the simple questions but it’s doin my head in😂👍 nice nugs to by the way👍
Here is a supply list, and a video on how to grow. I do t use a tent, flow hood, any of the crazy super sterile stuff I do is the basics.
It’s def easy….https://youtu.be/Pm1FgFFzQd4?si=zQ_1eAYiAzs5dr66.

IMG 1792
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Here is a supply list, and a video on how to grow. I do t use a tent, flow hood, any of the crazy super sterile stuff I do is the basics.
It’s def easy….https://youtu.be/Pm1FgFFzQd4?si=zQ_1eAYiAzs5dr66.
Screen shotted that sucker cheers capn when I order my spores and get em il hit you up for more info if ya don’t mind il pm ya otherwise il clog ya thread with 4 million questions cheers man appreciate it👍 Oh I noticed a little DMT reference in there to man love that shit had full outta body’s on it only lasts 5 mins back to normal what’s not to like👍 looked at mush love genetics everything out of stock got an Aussie hook up though only coresponds through email though so could take a day or2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom