Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
7 yrs my elder.......old fart.....

🤣
He’s got a couple years on me.
Now that you mention it, I could link the number from colonial penn so you can speak to John about colonial penns $5 - $5 - $5 plan. You can even get “free” materials. Just for calling. What say you @BB22 ? 🤣

Last edited:
Bilber

Bilber

I think it’s a combination of this thread which is definitely a runaway train lol, and the notifications are different than they used to be, I’m having a tough time staying on top of different threads. I now have to go into notifications, select all, then change the preference to unread and scroll down to the oldest one and work through them, I don’t think it was like this a few weeks ago. Who knows maybe I changed something on my end.
Thank you Marty.....I just had to find the notification thing and fu"; with it......awesome....

Thank you again......

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

The babies got an upgrade since i needed a humidity dome bigger than i could find for the clone-o-matic I'm building. Still gotta seal it up and build the front door. Lol already cut the polycarbonate

Bilber

Bilber

Hell yeah it will.......

Seeing that just opened a door for me.....

I have some plywood laying around from my tester area that I'll use to extend my veg area.......

I probably won't finish it mon., but I'll get a huge jump on it.....

Unfortunately I don't have any paint so.......it'll have to stay an orangeish color for a minute........

Putthataway

Putthataway

The wife just showed me a tictock/Facebook or some other type thing ....

It was a video asking different age groups - what's Jenny's number......it was great........

Only a couple young people got it and like 1 older person didn't get it.....
YEARS ago someone posted a thread looking for a car he sold to a Jenny. Someone posted the 867 5309 and he actually called the number. At that time someone copted that number and for a business and someone actually answered.

Top Bottom