Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I get it, if I started probably 6 months earlier I'd be all about that jar life!😁

So, I haven't had anything longer than 4 months yet, but no change as long as you deal them up when not in use. I just got a bunch of 1oz bags last run, started with .5s because I heat seal mine I only open a bag when I want to use it.

From my experience, the terps really start to open up around the 3 week mark, my favorite pheno of Strawberry Fantasy fully came out at around 6 weeks.

I like my buds on the wetter squishier side, and these bags hit the mark for sure. All my buddies that grow all have given me crap on harvesting early but none on the cure so far
You cure in bags too?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Segway this to another subject..
Um... The changing of terps.. that's a thing, and it only happens during the cure. I've read, heard at least two weeks for that to happen...I usually like to wait a month to be sure when curing. That too long?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Segway this to another subject..
Um... The changing of terps.. that's a thing, and it only happens during the cure. I've read, heard at least two weeks for that to happen...I usually like to wait a month to be sure when curing. That too long?
That’s my goldilox window bro. I won’t let a nugget go to anyone unless they have been in the cure at least 30 days.

Top Bottom