Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Dude you nailed it!

Interesting about it as well is the female nurtures the young unlike most insects. My dogs tore up the mop so it’s been a minute for the that tile gap with no grout to get water. Looks like she won’t be making it back.
Entomology is a bit of a side hobby of mine 🤠

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Do stink bugs hurt weed plants? I know little about bugs🤣
They will lay bundles of eggs on your plants I do believe they damage them as well, I have tons of them around outside we do our best to keep them down inside but I’ve found a few in the tent randomly over the years, along with hornets and all kinds of random bugs… makes ya wonder sometimes lol

wallywonks

wallywonks

Got another grow diary up. Doing 5 Autos in Hempy 2 liter soda bottles along with my other Autos lol. Using small and chunky perlite mixed with clay pebbles plug and rapid rooters.

Sounds like grow tent suicide lol
20231014 020747
20231014 013455

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
They will lay bundles of eggs on your plants I do believe they damage them as well, I have tons of them around outside we do our best to keep them down inside but I’ve found a few in the tent randomly over the years, along with hornets and all kinds of random bugs… makes ya wonder sometimes lol
Ya I found 2 in my house and try not to kill them and rather release them... I know killing them just brings more

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Do they eat plants? I found it in my grow tent. There’s these small pincher things that come up from my tile where there’s some grout missing. That certainly looks like the same thing only on steroids now that I think about it.
Yeah, definitely an earwig. They do eat plants, and other little bugs. I'd kill 'em all.

Top Bottom