Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This Cream Caramel auto isn't doing to well compared to the other. Maybe it's a crappy seed or bad genetics in that seed.

Having issues with first true leaves
View attachment 2060690

This one is doing better.

View attachment 2060691
I wouldn’t trip about it, just plan on giving it an extra week in veg, it will grow past that soon enough. They look nice man.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

That's what I'm sayin' I can't tell you how many bad drivers there are in this area, it's scary as fuck, for real. I've watched so many people blow right through red lights while staring at their phones. Euro cars everywhere and they think every street is the Autobahn.. You name it we've got it, here. That's the biggest problem with military and college towns. You get all the worst drivers from all over the country. Oh and not to knock on Texas, but ever since 4th Infantry Division moved out of Texas to Fort Carson, we now have a shit ton of Texans driving around a state that gets a lot of snow. Southern drivers + snow is a baaaaad equation!! 🤣

Especially in the winter time I drive even slower and more defensively. I let everyone go around me and wave at them when they roll over or get stuck in a ditch up ahead. They always get stuck in the ditches it's funny 🤣

And not only that, I come from CHICAGO which is one of the top 5 craziest cities to drive in, in the first place. So for me to say Colorado drivers are bad, is a statement 🤣
Same here. Ohio drivers are horrible! I do the same thing lol. Will have some asshole passing doing 80mph on Icy rds & pass them a mile up the rd in a ditch. Smdh,idiots!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Same here. Ohio drivers are horrible! I do the same thing lol. Will have some asshole passing doing 80mph on Icy rds & pass them a mile up the rd in a ditch. Smdh,idiots!
I was just in Norwalk……damn, forgot you were in that neck of the woods…..

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

New grower. ✌️

Jammin on a fat joint of Trusts Tokyo.

I’ve been Smoking it too early. I was out. 🤓

Really appreciating how a good cure affects the final product. good shit keeps showing itself after a couple weeks 🤩💨👍
Yup a good cure makes all the difference! I know a lot of ppl.who want that cash fast so they don’t cure it,smdh. No thanks,I’d rather wait. Patience pays off.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yup,from Ohio here & the cars all always corroded from the weather & salt. Better off buying used cars from outta state.
That reason alone is why I quit turning wrenches in Chicago area. Colorado doesn't use salt on their roads so the cars here are MUCH cleaner. I couldn't handle the midwest rust anymore. Nothin worse than battling busted bolts on a job that should have take 20 minutes. Fuck rust, yo.. 🤠

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Same in NY salt roads everywhere
Hell yeah. In NY we have salt from the roads and the ocean. I got a buddy in Rockaway that needs to change guitar strings every other week because of the ocean air. Shit gets corroded fast

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No shit that's Virginia for you.
100% it is. It’s absolutely savage on cars. They spray that crap everywhere there. The interstates the worst. Go to do a brake job, remove a bolt and the entire caliper falls into pieces. Brake lines turn your car into suicide machines from corrosion. That’s the scariest part to me.

Top Bottom