Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Ok so someone mentioned this to me... why should you not water after transplanting??? I mean I'll wait until my pot is basically dry and water like normal... I won't specifically change watering habits due to a transplant... but then again I do the ultimate NO NO and flood my pots by pouring my gallon jug right in... I think I just mastered my own method🤣🤣🤣 but it works for me...

I use advanced nutes so figure feeding the rooting regiment after a transplant would be super beneficial for roots and transplants not detrimental...

I understand roots need air and having wet soil for them to grow I to inhibits a little but never heard of going 1 or 2 weeks after a T-plant

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So...it would be more expensive but sugar works better than salt for melted and de icing
If sugar can rot bone, don’t think for one moment it wouldn’t be detrimental to cover the bottom of your car in corn syrup essentially. No dice anyway you shake it bud 😜

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Ok so someone mentioned this to me... why should you not water after transplanting??? I mean I'll wait until my pot is basically dry and water like normal... I won't specifically change watering habits due to a transplant... but then again I do the ultimate NO NO and flood my pots by pouring my gallon jug right in... I think I just mastered my own method🤣🤣🤣 but it works for me...

I use advanced nutes so figure feeding the rooting regiment after a transplant would be super beneficial for roots and transplants not detrimental...

I understand roots need air and having wet soil for them to grow I to inhibits a little but never heard of going 1 or 2 weeks after a T-plant
I've never heard this... and i usually water after a transplant.. but then again i usually let it dry out a bit before i transplant so maybe that's why it works for me

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hell yeah. In NY we have salt from the roads and the ocean. I got a buddy in Rockaway that needs to change guitar strings every other week because of the ocean air. Shit gets corroded fast
It's like that in Hawaii, too. Salt accumulates on windows, everything rusts and corrodes really easily, etc.
100% it is. It’s absolutely savage on cars. They spray that crap everywhere there. The interstates the worst. Go to do a brake job, remove a bolt and the entire caliper falls into pieces. Brake lines turn your car into suicide machines from corrosion. That’s the scariest part to me.
We have a trade-off for not using salt, though. Instead they use a sandy gravel mix that they spread on the roads and aside from the fact that Colorado is a rocky state in the first place, every car here comes standard with a cracked windshield 🤣

There's big money in windshield repair/replacement here, for sure. Same with hail repair. We get a lot of hail.

BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

100% it is. It’s absolutely savage on cars. They spray that crap everywhere there. The interstates the worst. Go to do a brake job, remove a bolt and the entire caliper falls into pieces. Brake lines turn your car into suicide machines from corrosion. That’s the scariest part to me.
Not to mention the bed the cab corners finder and the fuckin frame. 😴

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Im growing her organic in a 5 gal pot. I just topdressed with 1/2" my super soil, 1/2 cup of 4-4-4 Dr Earth and 1oz of fresh ground malted barley watered in last week. Today I gave her 600ppm of fish hydrolysate and some of the ppm is from the Potassium Bicarbonate I use to pH up the solution.

I am getting ready to go Fish Emulsion and Alaskan Fish Morbloom 0-10-10 soon. But Im keeping the ppm arpund 600-900. She doesnt need rich fertile soil to grow but this strain can handle fertile soil too.
I think the only thing that will hold your plant back from large buds, is in fact pot size here. Other than that you should still get a nice run from it, but I always say, bigger the pot, bigger the buds. When I keep plants in smaller pots, it’s primarily to control plant size. I’m not saying it won’t give you giant colas still, but that pot size imo, is the only thing that will hold that plant back.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Nope, not me haha, I transplant probably a bit drier than most but I fill lightly water, put in the plant fill around water the outside ring of new peat, let it compact itself, top again then water till I see a bit of runoff, 1/4 gallon at a time,

Usually they sit for about 4-5 days before they need the next watering but they take off instantly 😁

P

Putthataway

I think the only thing that will hold your plant back from large buds, is in fact pot size here. Other than that you should still get a nice run from it, but I always say, bigger the pot, bigger the buds. When I keep plants in smaller pots, it’s primarily to control plant size. I’m not saying it won’t give you giant colas still, but that pot size imo, is the only thing that will hold that plant back.
So what’s your perspective of multiple plants in smaller pots vs. less plants in a bigger pot? Same size fairly small.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So what’s your perspective of multiple plants in smaller pots vs. less plants in a bigger pot? Same size fairly small.
I don’t discriminate, I have grown every which way under the sun. Solo cup runs, pain in the ass, but surprisingly heavy yield for the method, not earth shattering, but above average. 1/2- 1 gallon pots are great, you can still get a good yields from them but you have to feed nutes a lot. Same with cups. 3 gallons I have pulled some pretty nice plants out of. But overall my view on it, is solo cup run, for sea of green and tripping to flower early puts a rush on the overall cycle getting you to harvest sooner. Larger pots, are honestly my preference, I fuck around alot though, that being said, if you are not in a rush, large pot with less plants is better because you can make the plants do whatever you want if you aren’t in a time crunch and crop ridiculous harvests. So small equals speed, large equals slow. Legit though, the quality is always the same. Pot size never matters in that regard in my experience.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Promise I’m still here guys…just been going through some shit and work hasn’t helped. Hope you’ve all been great!
Hey Schwifty, hope everything is alright. I know there is probably nothing I can do to help, but hit me up if you want an ear to vent a bit.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Promise I’m still here guys…just been going through some shit and work hasn’t helped. Hope you’ve all been great!
Say homie, I know exactly how it is, been on the road for a couple of weeks. I’ve been awesome, just tired as all hell. Pretty sure I’m gonna sleep for 2 days to get right. I hope you get an opportunity to rest up and straighten things up! Look forward to seeing you around like usual homie! 👊🏻

Top Bottom