Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks for the fast replies cap always! I lowered my light down to 30 inches yesterday and left it at minimum setting. Seems that’s where they like it so I’m happy. Now I’m just gonna let them do their thing
Badass! Glad they are doing well today. Also, when you do start taking cuttings, always go for lower off shoots branches to make cuttings, the least light exposed stalks root the best bc they aren’t hardened off yet. Allows for faster root propagation. I always leave the main topsites up top, they drive the most growth keeping the show on the road. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks for the fast replies cap always! I lowered my light down to 30 inches yesterday and left it at minimum setting. Seems that’s where they like it so I’m happy. Now I’m just gonna let them do their thing
Man, I never use hormones in the box, just straight water, cubes I haven’t ran in years.
But the fact that you don’t really need the gel is a bonus. I love doing more with less…..

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
True story..90's memory of Chocolate Thai that my homeboy lit up on the way to the theaters....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Top Bottom