Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I love a good variety! Sweet that you have that much room. I hate smoking the same stuff all the time
Me too homie. I really have been throwing everything at all of them. I had a hiccup when I added the se7000 that bitch was cooking for a few days before I got everything dialed in. Other than that you know, variety is the spice of life 👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I don't even fuck with joints or pipes. Seems like blunts are the only thing that get me off 🤠

I'll take a bong rip every now and then, but that's about it. I like vape carts occasionally, as well.. But nothin beats a good blunt imho.. That's just the South Side of Chicago comin' out of me 🤣
I'm a big fan of blunts... but something about joints.. it's my go to.

Clean glass is general is a good choice. Emphasis on clean.

Also, smokin herb in general... i approve

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
OMFG... dam CaPT, The terps on the Cali Dream...
giphy.gif

Leoman

Leoman

Transplanted in final pots, I'm able to get my RH down to 60% lights on and 68% lights off. Still baffled that's the lowest I can get it with all that air exchange happening in a 40% RH room, but hopefully it'll be good enough with 3 circulating fans going. I'll probably flip soon. It should drop a little more when the light's at 100%.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Do you have a way of verifying their accuracy? I got a bag of those little rectangular hygrometers and they all read something different. Most are close to the same readings and a couple are way off.

Ever use Boveda packs?
If you are just getting ready for harvest and haven't purchased anything yet, you should look into Grove Bags. I have tried Bovida and they will work. I even have one of the Stainless containers with the special place for the Bovida pack. You will have to try and hit the dry right for yourself, trim, and do a little burping, but once get close like where you might try Bovida in some sort of sealed container for the finish... GROVE BAGS!! - I just got a couple and they are working great.

Top Bottom