Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Was never part of my professional life, I am a fan of knotts lol.. as weird as that sounds.

I was tempted to make a scrog net out of a bunch of crown knots.. but decided against it.

One of my favorite knots. The monkey fistView attachment 2113073
Can’t say I’ve ever done or needed the monkey fist but it looks dope AF man I’m more of a simple clove hitch with half hitch kind of guy😂👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Can’t say I’ve ever done or needed the monkey fist but it looks dope AF man I’m more of a simple clove hitch with half hitch kind of guy😂👍
Lol you make one hoping you never need it. Just a fun knot to make.

it's a put a steal bearing in the middle and leave it in your car kinda knot Lol

hey, no knocking the clove hitch! Simple, yet effective!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

How could she not smoke your stash man 😂😂😂 yea bit jealous my lovely wife goes full Hulk on me if I run out 😂 which hasnt happened in bout 7yrs👍
I’m in the same boat, you can always tell when someone is low on weed with my girlfriend, hell she’s half the reason I grow. I’ve gotten better at the not so subtle hints over the last six years. Now I just make sure she’s got variety, and she’s good. She actually complimented me and said that I grow really good weed 😍

Bilber

Bilber

I’m in the same boat, you can always tell when someone is low on weed with my girlfriend, hell she’s half the reason I grow. I’ve gotten better at the not so subtle hints over the last six years. Now I just make sure she’s got variety, and she’s good. She actually complimented me and said that I grow really good weed 😍
Ha......the wife just gave me a go ahead for growing more.....she won't give me anymore room though........well.....that's what I heard her say anyways......

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Ha......the wife just gave me a go ahead for growing more.....she won't give me anymore room though........well.....that's what I heard her say anyways......
That’s a point of contention at our place, I sometimes fantasize about being single and having thirty different strains going at once, growing in every single room but the bathroom. Or having a nice basement would be awesome too. It’s real easy to get envious when you see set ups like the Captain, so much room for activities……🤣

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea man my girl loves my smoko that’s cause it kicks ass over everything around here plus people be charging 400$ an ounce here so fk that man ain’t payin that 👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Was never part of my professional life, I am a fan of knotts lol.. as weird as that sounds.

I was tempted to make a scrog net out of a bunch of crown knots.. but decided against it.

One of my favorite knots. The monkey fistView attachment 2113073
We are best of buddies now. The monkey fist is generally used as a marine tool. So they can pitch tie down rope to deck hands with some aim, I have one on my keys……I love being constantly reminded that y’all are in fact, my people 👊🏻🤡

IMG 2617
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yea man my girl loves my smoko that’s cause it kicks ass over everything around here plus people be charging 400$ an ounce here so fk that man ain’t payin that 👍
Man, I fucking miss those days. $400 oz
That’s back when you could make a decent living. I don’t miss always running around like a hippie with no compass. But I digress, the duckets…….they was sure stacking’

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s a point of contention at our place, I sometimes fantasize about being single and having thirty different strains going at once, growing in every single room but the bathroom. Or having a nice basement would be awesome too. It’s real easy to get envious when you see set ups like the Captain, so much room for activities……🤣
Just don’t touch the drum set…….🥁

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Man, I fucking miss those days. $400 oz
That’s back when you could make a decent living. I don’t miss always running around like a hippie with no compass. But I digress, the duckets…….they was sure stacking’
Yea I could make a few bucks if I really wanted to but as I said above don’t want the Hulk comin out if I run out😂 I flog off my excess when the next lots ready but only to 2 of my mates n I’m happy with 250$ but yea that bunker make u a millionaire down here Capn👍 shits like gold man I give away way more than I’ve ever sold😂👍 not great business but I like gettin people stoned as fuck sayin I travelled 2 hrs to get this little do they know😉 what’s the goin rate over there I’m guessing cheap azz?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol you make one hoping you never need it. Just a fun knot to make.

it's a put a steal bearing in the middle and leave it in your car kinda knot Lol

hey, no knocking the clove hitch! Simple, yet effective!
Legit, the only knot I’ll ever need or use is the mighty bowline. It’s so damned versatile and can be applied in almost any application with the “in line” bowline variation it’s just stupid handy, it’s the type of knot that gets stronger the higher the load is. Only failure point in one is the tensile strength of the rope used. That shit will pick up a fire truck as long as your rigging points are proper. I used to walk around with a short tag line flipping knots if I was bored. The amount of knots I taught myself that was is kinda embarrassing now that I think about it. 😂 I kinda miss that pirates life sometimes. My body sure doesn’t….

Rooke

Rooke

Damn, my lungs are feeling frosty just looking at that! My type of safety meeting!

I’ve been running this stuff for about 6 months now. It quickly got me hooked. The versatility of it is amazing. It’s a wonderful happy medium if you are a strainiac like me and have waaaay too much shit popping.
Fifty grams per 10 galling basin in flower
30-35 grams in veg. I do t even measure my cal mag anymore, that’s just a flick of the wrist into the solution. Also, what if I told you I also throw some big bud powder on top….its an atom bomb every feed

@greenleafnutrients was just me taking a chance on some new stuff I won. I’m a damned impressed.
I’ve been using the 2 part fertilizer and had awesome results with it.
IMG 7038

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yea I could make a few bucks if I really wanted to but as I said above don’t want the Hulk comin out if I run out😂 I flog off my excess when the next lots ready but only to 2 of my mates n I’m happy with 250$ but yea that bunker make u a millionaire down here Capn👍 shits like gold man I give away way more than I’ve ever sold😂👍 not great business but I like gettin people stoned as fuck sayin I travelled 2 hrs to get this little do they know😉 what’s the goin rate over there I’m guessing cheap azz?
200 man. It’s not even worth selling really.
The main problem is idiot telegram dealers who flood the zone here with cali/Colorado overflow. Dispensary weed. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves. I have my circle I take care of, it’s not many, but we are tight and they know what they are getting, clean top shelf from a friend that grew it with love.
👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ve never had 1 collapse on me I’m good at my job😂 also there’s rules n regs here if one collapses through my error that I built they taking everything I’ve ever worked for away from me n I’m not havin that but ive def seen my fair share of gruesome injuries in my working life that’s for sure sorry to hear about your buddy hope he was well compensated mate👍
I legit watched a kid that was working with his dad fall off of a tower attempting a gin pull jump. The tool used for stacking towers, it’s a huge trellis that is fixed to the top of a newly applied tower section, used to pull the next piece up to repeat the process. Most towers are around 900ft on towers those things are applicable for. So, one of the spooky things we told all green horns, is that if you fucking fall, DO NOT scream. Because it can really scare other teammates and possibly cause a second accident. 2010 in October I think, anyways, this company owners kid, fucking missed his jump, when he thought he had a tie point set on his descender. Homie, I watched him do it, he didn’t scream…….
His father was never the same. Hell none of us were. It’s dangerous fucking work man. And that kid, was a fucking hotshot. Chew on that shit. Scaffolding and rigging is something that demands respect. Do your job right, literal lives depend on it.

Crazy story. That shit has fucked me up for years now……..

SMILE MOTHERFUCKERS

Sorry if that story was a drag……

Edit- rip Kenny Strickland. 👊🏻

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I legit watched a kid that was working with his dad fall off of a tower attempting a gin pull jump. The tool used for stacking towers, it’s a huge trellis that is fixed to the top of a newly applied tower section, used to pull the next piece up to repeat the process. Most towers are around 900ft on towers those things are applicable for. So, one of the spooky things we told all green horns, is that if you fucking fall, DO NOT scream. Because it can really scare other teammates and possibly cause a second accident. 2010 in October I think, anyways, this company owners kid, fucking missed his jump, when he thought he had a tie point set on his descender. Homie, I watched him do it, he didn’t scream…….
His father was never the same. Hell none of us were. It’s dangerous fucking work man. And that kid, was a fucking hotshot. Chew on that shit. Scaffolding and rigging is something that demands respect. Do your job right, literal lives depend on it.

Crazy story. That shit has fucked me up for years now……..

SMILE MOTHERFUCKERS

Sorry if that story was a drag……
Moral of the story, you never want to take the fast way down a tower. Slow methodical sure and safe is the way. No one likes a show off. Oh, AND DONT DROP YOUR BOLTS AND TOOLS. They hit max velocity fast, and will definitely kill anyone in a hard hat. They sure look cool though…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom