Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hey y’all, in case you missed it, and for the homies who have seen it, I don’t mean to spam, but I’m about that support life.
@logic blessed us with the farm so if you can
And your in the spirit, become a supporter.
I finally figured out what to do. Im a jackass.
👊🏻🤡

Waiting for Tuesday payday!!!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
If y’all didn’t know? I’m actually an ordained minister for the church of the flying spaghetti monster

I will officiate marriages for a half a grilled cheese.
Mitzvahs for a shlameal
Heck I even exercise demons if you’ll let me have the rest of those milk duds.

Seriously. I’m on the registry.
Card carrying

Secular religion drives me crazy. I support everyone that just wants to be happy, and if giving god the first portion of your income makes you happy. that’s on you. People like Joel Osteen here has a super church he didn’t open to flood victims when Harvey hit, had plumbers doing work at one of the bathrooms at said church had to demo a wall, and stacks of cash fell out. So there’s some of that quality tax exemption double dipping and hiding money.
Tammy fae baker? Kenneth fucking Copeland? Nah bro. I’m good.

If anything this agnostics belief set falls under
Solve et coagula.
Infiltrate destroy and rebuild.
The church’s are why extra terrestrials aren’t revealed. It would cause mass hysteria and the fall of the Catholic Church. The evidence we are not alone is everywhere. I’m tired of the public being told to “not believe your lying eyes” the dod is on record confirming this. The highest ranking air force pilots that go through the most insane rigorous vetting and psych exams to even fly are on record. Folks in the fed have left thier jobs and been black balled and called crazy. Church. Grinds my gears, plus, if you have seen what I have, done what I’ve done and been where I’ve been, you wouldn’t believe either.

I know what you mean @Justlovetogrow
Man I bet you never thought of meeting another ordained registered clown either🤣🤣🤣 but here WE are!!👊👊👊

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Has anyone tried using dehumidifier water on their plants? I'm trying to wean mine off purified and my tap water has a higher ppm so it's messing with how strong I can make my nutes.

Some people claim they do it with no problem, others say it could have mold spores and other contaminants in it. I'm dumping like 2 gallons of dehumidifier water a day. I may have already asked this. Or maybe thought about it idk
I've heard that you can use that water... but not really recommended...

Dadman86

Dadman86

That’ll pass when you win a contest and show her that it’s beneficial not only for tips, but swag. Worked on my wife, she was getting a little bent, then that changed when o started to get free stuff just for doing what id be doing anyways. Hopefully man!
She gets the vision she can see what I'm trying to do. Just has little patience sometimes around the player. She wants to see me put my best energy towards the family. I told her last night the brothers on the farm are funny and get my twisted mind. Plus it's educational I am soaking up a lot of ideas off a lot of threads. I want to learn all there is to know about this thing I found.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Has anyone tried using dehumidifier water on their plants? I'm trying to wean mine off purified and my tap water has a higher ppm so it's messing with how strong I can make my nutes.

Some people claim they do it with no problem, others say it could have mold spores and other contaminants in it. I'm dumping like 2 gallons of dehumidifier water a day. I may have already asked this. Or maybe thought about it idk
Put it this way... would you drink the water from said reservoir

Rooke

Rooke

I nominated him already, hope he doesn't mind I choose the pic with the 2 thumbs up and cheesy grin!😉😜🤣

I have a good lighting question???

is it better to keep your light at 100% and raise your light higher or dim your light and keep it closer???

Keeping that in mind I know under hps/mh it was rumored to keep it at full blast because the light was producing the full spectrum of what it could do.... red and blues would be severely diminished if dimmed....

So if unlimited height was not an issues which would be a better route to go???

Tell my fucking wife this shit please 😂
I tell wifey the reason I get better at this is because of the farm. And she loves smoking 12 different strains and that’s the truth!!! If I hadn’t found the farm I’d still be growing garbage weed

Latest posts

Top Bottom