Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I use a rooting powder I got at Lowes. I just cut put in water until I'm ready then dip the cut Parr in powder then stick in rapid rooter
Thanks, wally! I see you've been up to great stuff. How's that thai land race smokin?

I've seen such rooting powders. Years ago, in a different neck of the woods, I used to collect cuts of interesting ivys from other gardens and the wild

wallywonks

wallywonks

Thanks, wally! I see you've been up to great stuff. How's that thai land race smokin?

I've seen such rooting powders. Years ago, in a different neck of the woods, I used to collect cuts of interesting ivys from other gardens and the wild
Yeh these plants are crazy different trrps. The one tester from Humboldt Seed Company smells like burnt rubber tires.

That Filipino Sativa turned out to be crap. Must've been a crappy pheno. My neighbor tried it too and said it was trash. Told me to turn it to bubble hash. Such a shame but was still fun growing it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeh these plants are crazy different trrps. The one tester from Humboldt Seed Company smells like burnt rubber tires.

That Filipino Sativa turned out to be crap. Must've been a crappy pheno. My neighbor tried it too and said it was trash. Told me to turn it to bubble hash. Such a shame but was still fun growing it
I kinda had a feeling.
Definitely was cool to watch.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Some exotic terps. Sounds like them straight up fossil fuel type terps. Lol my interest is piqued 🤓

Too bad about that Filipino Sativa. I love a good sativa, and landrace strains will always hold a special place in my heart. It was still quite the impressive feat. Massive plant, and grown well.. I applaud your work!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well. Yeah, my inner monologue 90%
Of the time when it comes to randoms.
Sometimes it’s nice to just have a cup, and carry on 💨👊🏻🤡

IMG 2970
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
View attachment 2118825So I already fucked up on the clones. I didn’t spray the leaves and forgot the heat pad. So I added some water and the heat pad this morning. One of them is growing a new leaf which I guess is good it I would prefer roots.View attachment 2118826
If it growing new leaf. Turn down the lights….
Also, they are going to be just fine.
Mine get buckled while they root. I plant them and let them bounce back. They look good.
Quit hating on yourself. 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom