Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leoman

Leoman

@Tumbleweed375

im talking about the moochers....for Pluto rocks🤣🤣🤣...my work draws a lot of "interesting people" to put politely... some are good and some are just well like snoop in this clip... they always ask for more

That's like one of my aunts. She popped in my cousin's house when we were smoking a blunt and killed it. If someone doesn't pass you your own shit they're cut off after that.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That's like one of my aunts. She popped in my cousin's house when we were smoking a blunt and killed it. If someone doesn't pass you your own shit they're cut off after that.
My cardinal sin? You drool in my bong, we have an issue.
You cough or blow into my bong, is a very close second.
I do believe your grievance is sound.
Ain’t no need for folks to deebo the roach.
🪳 🤪

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
My cardinal sin? You drool in my bong, we have an issue.
You cough or blow into my bong, is a very close second.
I do believe your grievance is sound.
Ain’t no need for folks to deebo the roach.
🪳 🤪
😂 slober on the joint is the worst, I only let select people hit my bong for those very reasons @Captspaulding
My home girl brought her man's weed he grows to work and broke a dudes Brain 😂 "oh yea I smoke so much weed from the dispo" 😂 there are levels this shit bud

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ayo @Putthataway
Peep this I have the mag on skk on me lower leaves here on a plant that is mid stretch. All of the new top growth is golden though.
It super common.
I second this (as you know @Captspaulding ) I’ve been seeing this more and more every grow even upping my epsom / gypsum feedings

I think I’m gunna go 50% more than I did this time on the next run again lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
When you're hanging out with someone and they roll something really wet. I'm like I don't know you that well where's my bong.
I roll, put in a filter (I’m cheap I cut strips of Manila folders and roll them up to make a filter 🤣) then I usually let them sit for a few minutes to dry up nice before lighting… and that’s just for myself 🤣

Never disrespect the doob with wet lips 🤣

IMG 1628
Top Bottom