Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Tomorrow is the last day of the rest of their lives for these two. I spied some amber in the trichial region with my old iPhone, can’t use the clip on scope with this phone because it switches camera lenses as you start to zoom in to focus. Modern technology always requires more modern technology, seems like a trap 🤔.
IMG 4916
IMG 4917
IMG 4926
IMG 4930

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

At first I thought it was a metaphor, I tried to make reason of the void coefficient in comparison to growing, maybe there’s a void in the grow room the fucks up the perpetual grow cycle, and it’s important to keep an eye out for the set back of a harvest without more plants to continue the cycle. I’m currently experiencing this very thing. But then I looked at what was actually right in front of me, a sign. A numerical representation of what some consider evil, while others embrace it. 666 then another number 24 perhaps the easiest relation to everyone on this planet 24 hours in a day, perhaps this is a warning sign sent to us by the Captain. Or maybe it is nothing, one thing is for certain though, only time will tell. 🤣🤣🤣
IMG 4932

BB22

BB22

At first I thought it was a metaphor, I tried to make reason of the void coefficient in comparison to growing, maybe there’s a void in the grow room the fucks up the perpetual grow cycle, and it’s important to keep an eye out for the set back of a harvest without more plants to continue the cycle. I’m currently experiencing this very thing. But then I looked at what was actually right in front of me, a sign. A numerical representation of what some consider evil, while others embrace it. 666 then another number 24 perhaps the easiest relation to everyone on this planet 24 hours in a day, perhaps this is a warning sign sent to us by the Captain. Or maybe it is nothing, one thing is for certain though, only time will tell. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2122346
Knock it off 🤣🤣🤣🤣✌️

Top Bottom