Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You know, a clown really doesn’t appreciate when his good will gets disrespected for no good reason at all. I’ve been nothing but nice to everyone. So homies,
If there is ever an issue you may have, hit me up directly, folks who use vague statements and “gotcha” memes are the only folks being uncool.

Btw, you’re welcome, I went out of my way a few times, seriously a bummer to invest in supposed homies just for some folks to act quite literally like a child.

Anywho, I digress. Love y’all!

Just hit me up
like a human.
Or not. That’s gonna be a tiny island in no time 👊🏻🤡

P

Putthataway

You know, a clown really doesn’t appreciate when his good will gets disrespected for no good reason at all. I’ve been nothing but nice to everyone. So homies,
If there is ever an issue you may have, hit me up directly, folks who use vague statements and “gotcha” memes are the only folks being uncool.

Btw, you’re welcome, I went out of my way a few times, seriously a bummer to invest in supposed homies just for some folks to act quite literally like a child.

Anywho, I digress. Love y’all!

Just hit me up
like a human.
Or not. That’s gonna be a tiny island in no time 👊🏻🤡
What did I miss?

P

Putthataway

IMG 0874

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Do you think there’s like a conversation beforehand,?

Hey Mike,,,, here’s a deal.

You can tag him a few times, you can’t fucking kill him. OK ?! get it ! ? you can’t fucking kill him. 🤣🧟‍♂️

I know it’s all about $$$ ✌️
For sure I still say the same thing about the Mayweather fight, go in dance around tag a few make it look good snag a few million maybe someone goes down… I’ll take a fall for 20 mill 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom