Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

Here’s my Nl#5 update. On Friday was the last water. They usually perk up after. Last time they didn’t they just stayed droop. Over the weekend the same and some of the leaves or will say a lot started looking nasty. I have been doing the every 4 days yesterday I decided to check the soil with the ecowitt. 20 it says…. Like every time after I don’t water it. So today I put it in the same pot. I put my finger in. Dryer than a nun’s cunt!

Anyway I really feel like the lighter green ones are hungry. I was going for a banana tea but the green bananas weren’t ripe. I decided I would give them another feed of the build a soil build a bloom. The last time I watered them on Friday I was limited on time and I noticed they were pissing the water out. The first water with all of them today not a drop. The other sweet thing is I have the fungus gnats that are on the clones making it in here. The ones that don’t die.
IMG 0962
IMG 0963
anyway take note of the droopy top fan leaves 90 degrees before lights out

P

Putthataway

Airflow lots of it

I’m a newer grower. Most of the time I’ve had problem with gnats it was caused by overwatering.

DE works by grinding up their skeletons if it’s wet, it doesn’t work
I know I had it on dry. After I kill the crew I get this son of bitch who comes up and checks me out. These things are something else. They crawl through it. The nervous system should not handle neem or spinosad.

Leoman

Leoman

So, wet or dry trim? The buds are swelling super fast on one plant so I want to get a plan ready.

I'll probably be drying at 70F 60%. There's just no way of getting the room cooler than that without investing in a larger BTU AC since it's battling heat from the light and dehumidifier...the other plant will be going for 2-3 weeks longer than the fast flowering plant. Plan on drying in a closet with an inline fan/Inkbird to regulate the humidity. Hopefully I won't have everything contained in the same room next grow.

Also, how do you handle the trim itself? Like if you wet trim what's the best way to dry the sugar leaves.

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So, wet or dry trim? The buds are swelling super fast on one plant so I want to get a plan ready.

I'll probably be drying at 70F 60%. There's just no way of getting the room cooler than that without investing in a larger BTU AC since it's battling heat from the light and dehumidifier...the other plant will be going for 2-3 weeks longer than the fast flowering plant. Plan on drying in a closet with an inline fan/Inkbird to regulate the humidity. Hopefully I won't have everything contained in the same room next grow.

Also, how do you handle the trim itself? Like if you wet trim what's the best way to dry the sugar leaves.
I dry trim, but I have wet trimmed fan leaves and then trimmed the sugar leaves after the drying process was done. I usually will hang in a closet, same as you and give them 11-14 days. I don’t have much control over temperature and humidity so I’m at mercy to whatever temperature and humidity are present. Last grow was hung 14 days in 60 degrees with humidity range from 55-45. Then I trimmed everything up in my trim bin, I save the trim for edibles and jar everything else. I will burp jars twice a day for a week, then once a day for a week, then occasionally once or twice a week from then on. I stopped using humidity packs also. I think they were affecting the taste and smell of the buds.

Leoman

Leoman

I dry trim, but I have wet trimmed fan leaves and then trimmed the sugar leaves after the drying process was done. I usually will hang in a closet, same as you and give them 11-14 days. I don’t have much control over temperature and humidity so I’m at mercy to whatever temperature and humidity are present. Last grow was hung 14 days in 60 degrees with humidity range from 55-45. Then I trimmed everything up in my trim bin, I save the trim for edibles and jar everything else. I will burp jars twice a day for a week, then once a day for a week, then occasionally once or twice a week from then on. I stopped using humidity packs also. I think they were affecting the taste and smell of the buds.

I was leaning towards doing it like that, removing all the fans and leaving the sugar leaves before drying. I hear it's a little harder to trim and you can lose more trichomes that way, but it dries a little slower so the smoke's more smooth?

Next time I'm going to try two strains that are closer in finish time. If it wasn't for grow equipment running I could get closer to 60 degrees.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Humidity packs are for once the buds are jar stable only, not during a cure unless the buds are too dry. I never had an issue with boveda packs. ✌

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Here’s my Nl#5 update. On Friday was the last water. They usually perk up after. Last time they didn’t they just stayed droop. Over the weekend the same and some of the leaves or will say a lot started looking nasty. I have been doing the every 4 days yesterday I decided to check the soil with the ecowitt. 20 it says…. Like every time after I don’t water it. So today I put it in the same pot. I put my finger in. Dryer than a nun’s cunt!

Anyway I really feel like the lighter green ones are hungry. I was going for a banana tea but the green bananas weren’t ripe. I decided I would give them another feed of the build a soil build a bloom. The last time I watered them on Friday I was limited on time and I noticed they were pissing the water out. The first water with all of them today not a drop. The other sweet thing is I have the fungus gnats that are on the clones making it in here. The ones that don’t die.View attachment 2137193View attachment 2137194anyway take note of the droopy top fan leaves 90 degrees before lights out
Any soil can get fungus gnats, its caused by oberwatering at some point. once you get them they are a pia to Remove unless you have the right predators , that eat their larvae

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Holy shit, does anyone have any methods for leg cramps? I am going through hell with my right hamstring. Started when I was sleeping, and it’s still haunting me. Anyone?
I hope y’all are doing great btw.
Getting old sucks 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I find when I change footware, shoes to sandles or flipflops it happens to me.
I wear boots a lot of the time.
In summer it’s flips, I’m def over this
More Cal-Mag lol

Seriously though increase water and take magnesium supplement
Yeah I’m def getting into the salts …..nothing but liquid gold for this asshat. I’m in a. Heating pad atm…..good thing I have a lot of epsom salts….👊🏻🤡

For a on e reason I had it it my head it was potassium. But the nanners ain’t done shit….

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Holy shit, does anyone have any methods for leg cramps? I am going through hell with my right hamstring. Started when I was sleeping, and it’s still haunting me. Anyone?
I hope y’all are doing great btw.
Getting old sucks 👊🏻🤡
Quinine. Find it in tonic water. Helps me, but tastes fuckin terrible lol. Makes sense they started adding gin in the 1800s to make it "taste better" treating malaria. Also good for leg cramps

Top Bottom