Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Having a hard time finding a reason to go to work today, I texted my boss and was told that I didn’t have to come in, even when I offered to suck it up and wear an adult diaper he said no need to waste my time. This cold weather makes me wanna hibernate. I mean we were seeing daytime temperatures in the forties and fifties right up until the first day of spring and then boom cold front rolls in and now we’re covered in ice and snow. Anyone else dealing with this endless mild winter bullshit?? Normally I would go flyfishing but on top of the snow and ice we got another 2 1/2 inches of rain. 😭😭😭someone better call the wambulance for me.🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Having a hard time finding a reason to go to work today, I texted my boss and was told that I didn’t have to come in, even when I offered to suck it up and wear an adult diaper he said no need to waste my time. This cold weather makes me wanna hibernate. I mean we were seeing daytime temperatures in the forties and fifties right up until the first day of spring and then boom cold front rolls in and now we’re covered in ice and snow. Anyone else dealing with this endless mild winter bullshit?? Normally I would go flyfishing but on top of the snow and ice we got another 2 1/2 inches of rain. 😭😭😭someone better call the wambulance for me.🤣
i feel ya man, i cant even be bovvered to go out to. my damn toes have been cold all winter.😁 just tell the boss your hibernating😂

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Fun catching up on the trainwreck this morning. KRS one and some good old buffoonery. It's what i'm here for lol.

Anybody catch that lunar eclipse last night? It was the worm moon last night. Didn't notice my worm farm activity change, but i was cleaning up in the yard today and found the biggest nematode i've ever seen. Fucker was about 2" long. Well fed i guess

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Fun catching up on the trainwreck this morning. KRS one and some good old buffoonery. It's what i'm here for lol.

Anybody catch that lunar eclipse last night? It was the worm moon last night. Didn't notice my worm farm activity change, but i was cleaning up in the yard today and found the biggest nematode i've ever seen. Fucker was about 2" long. Well fed i guess
i did see they where a full moon last night tumble👍 maybe signals the start of spring.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Yeah! In north america we call the march full moon the Worm Moon since the ground starts to thaw and the worms and nightcrawlers can start to move around at the surface again.

Spring has sprung! Lol outdoor season is near
yeh man you gonna do some outdoor this year tumble, im gonna try get mine out as early as this year. last year i put them out a bit late i think. try get some bigger plants this year.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh man you gonna do some outdoor this year tumble, im gonna try get mine out as early as this year. last year i put them out a bit late i think. try get some bigger plants this year.
Not me, but a few of my clones have homes lined up. I also sprouted a few of the peach spice seeds for a buddy. Right now they are in his window, but they are going outside as soon as they can. I'm going to help him a bit. I want to see how big he will get them

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Look at this shit i build👊😆
IMG 4099

BB22

BB22

I’m not getting political. Just remarking on some current events.

Four dudes did some really bad shit in Russia. They got caught. They recently went to court.

One was missing an ear, one was missing an eye, one was unresponsive in a wheelchair, and the fourth was looked like he was in complete fucking shock 😳

There’s a lot of ugly out there

Top Bottom