Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I don’t believe western media, the constant lies, operation mockingbird, the gutting of an act that prevents propaganda on American citizens in 2012, my personal observation of seeing it increase 10 fold since. Which makes me wonder about the whole thing I have been informed about Russia as lies. Anyway on an unrelated forum some people were posting pictures. I don’t if they are real. One guy they were prodding his balls. Another they supposedly cut off his ear and made them eat it. Seemed like more propaganda. Dude was located in Canada with those. It was us again the cee eye aye written all over. Victoria Nuland the behind the scenes cause of multiple wars including Ukraine had said she had some surprises for Russia. Take note of a similar occurrence that happened in Las Vegas. Are we the baddies? It seems so.
Yeah our intelligence agencies tried to warn the Russian government that we’d intercepted rumblings of a suspected attack too. But I don’t believe half of the bs anymore

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ok, how do you know all of that?
Because it’s not the case.
What your intake is and mine is vastly different.

I do not sell.
I give it away mostly.
I wasn’t born yesterday.
I’m well aware the police, do police things.
the amount of herb consumed by any person is different.
I would plow though 5 plants worth in a month.

Really man, why drop the spooky comment?
Who gives a flying fuck what someone does or doesn’t do.

You most likely say these things because you probably actually do sell, don’t assume so much man.

People sky dive, bungee jump, race all types of with shit with an already unstood fact that you could die. Does that stop people? No.
Point being is most folks who operate here, do because they want to.

99% of them are the 5-0 man.
The threat is real
👊🏻🤡

Yeah, first of all, nobody is making any money selling black market weed in weed legal states, anymore. Not enough to make it worthwhile, anyway. Here in Colorado, legalization killed black market weed sales. Why would anyone buy weed from some dude when they can go to a dispensary and get shit they "know" is better, and at ridiculous prices like 50 dollars an ounce? I can't compete with 50 dollars an ounce, that wouldn't even pay my light bills. (and, of course the weed isn't better, but people think because it comes from a fancy store with a THC % on the label, that it must be better)

At any rate, yeah, making assumptions like that isn't helpful. As someone who's been involved in the industry for decades now, I can tell you there are reasons why people have to grow more than "3 or 4 plants" - some people do not smoke weed, some people need edibles, which, will require MANY more plants than a smoker would require. That's just one example.

Final thought, this is a forum on the internet... Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. Just be smart about what you say and do and worry about yourself and not so much about what others are doing... I mean that should be the golden rule for life in general, but apparently common sense is much less common, these days 🤣

Anyway... Plants look great Cpt! Keep up the great work bro!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
not waiting any longer
banned!..
Lmaoooo

I got a kick out of someone from ILLinois trying to say someone else is "going to fuck it up for the rest of us" ?? Lmfao.. The same could be said about Illinois for the rest of the country. Seriously, as someone who was born and raised on the South Side of Chicago, FUCK Illinois! 🤣

Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Don't trust the deep state ✌

^^^ There is just one shining example of why nobody should trust our government as it stands.

Free pro-tip of the day: If you're going to use Google/YouTube/etc. make sure you're A) using a VPN, B) using a shadow account that has no ties to your identity (which also involves using a VPN when you set up said account to keep your identity private) and C) don't use Windows. Linux has come a long way, folks. It's so easy a monkey can use it :D

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lmaoooo

I got a kick out of someone from ILLinois trying to say someone else is "going to fuck it up for the rest of us" ?? Lmfao.. The same could be said about Illinois for the rest of the country. Seriously, as someone who was born and raised on the South Side of Chicago, FUCK Illinois! 🤣
Chiraq?
The dude and his implications,
Can go fuck himself. He’d get more poooooon that way.
And it was crazy random bro.
Seen dude around but never really corresponded with him.
Pop in to say that bs out of nowhere?

He needs to find the the great person who shit in his cheerios.

anyhow, screw tha

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Chiraq?
The dude and his implications,
Can go fuck himself. He’d get more poooooon that way.
And it was crazy random bro.
Seen dude around but never really corresponded with him.
Pop in to say that bs out of nowhere?

He needs to find the the great person who shit in his cheerios.

anyhow, screw tha
I left the party for like 8 hours and that all happened! I try and stay out of that kind of stuff, still entertaining though😂

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20240326 155150788 HDR

good day everyone. 😎

Top Bottom