Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

Marty,

You can sure as shootin’ patent a plant. Monsanto has hundreds of patents on seed stock. In fact I think they just won a ruling where Monsanto sued a farmer for using their patented soy bean seeds a second year. So they over wintered the seed and used the seed stock twice.
Happens everywhere in agriculture. Apples, grass seed, orchids.

BB22

BB22

Veg tent. Fighting some insects, cleaning up a bit. ✌️

My fan is stupid dusty how do yall clean yours ? ✌️

IMG 4209

Mothman

Mothman

The other day I noticed a bitchin’ watering can in that sweet olive green plastic!!
IMG 4816

I have a “delicate” little 1-qt green plastic watering can (above), and using it has nearly cured my tendency to hand water too fast. I water 1 pint at a time, then refill and move on to another plant. I’m surprised to say, I highly recommend it if you need to slow the flow. 😉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The other day I noticed a bitchin’ watering can in that sweet olive green plastic!!
View attachment 2140823
I have a “delicate” little 1-qt green plastic watering can (above), and using it has nearly cured my tendency to hand water too fast. I water 1 pint at a time, then refill and move on to another plant. I’m surprised to say, I highly recommend it if you need to slow the flow. 😉
I use a half gallon can.
I agree. 🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy folks!
I think I’ll actually have the bunker done today.
I hope everyone enjoys the day, garden and people In your lives.
So here’s something to get you going today beside that AM sativa we all love so much.

You won’t regret it…….👊🏻🤡

Leoman

Leoman

I ran out of gummies so decided to dry a few lower popcorn buds from the most mature plant since there's like a million of them lol. Only been 4 days but oh well, not buying more gummies. Some of those small ones are more sparkly than the tops so far.

PXL 20240327 1530432022

Top Bottom