Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I got some roots too! This one is gettin a new home today.

Well... already got one...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I like the detachable drivers. Really good for heat mitigation. 🤓
I have my spider light running into a timer as well. Do you have your fans set up to that variable voltage supply? (lol is that what that is?)
Yep. It’s a beast of a fan, low need to be throttled down some times, but I’m usually I just point it at the ceiling and it ts all gravy.
It’s like a wind tunnel.
I just got done flex sealing the floor joints, and moved the fans location to a more optimal spot. Also moved my filter and in line, re ran wiring. Made it a more permanent setup now. Not a crossed wire anywhere. 👊🏻🤡

But uh, yea speed
Controller all day homie!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Forgot to hang the battery back up pack. Threw that In a nice spot were it should only take me 1 minute to at least get lights back up while I swap to generator power.
I have a 3500 watt for the house and a 4500 for my grow.

Tells you everything you need to know about my priorities 😂😂😂

IMG 4134
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Forgot to hang the battery back up pack. Threw that In a nice spot were it should only take me 1 minute to at least get lights back up while I swap to generator power.

At least you got it figured out right 🤣🤣🤣

P

Putthataway

IMG 1024
IMG 1025
I got something new today. One of the little clones that was infested with the fungus gnats is about to die. If she does I can pop all three to remain legal within state laws. Two people six each. I can’t exactly find the actual law. I recall maybe cuttings don’t count but can’t find it. For now I am going with the northern lights 2. Torn on the original Nl (purest indica) or the skunk 1. Feel free to vote. On Thc farmer putthataway wants you to know your vote counts!

For information on your preferred candidate see above ^

BB22

BB22

View attachment 2141271View attachment 2141272I got something new today. One of the little clones that was infested with the fungus gnats is about to die. If she does I can pop all three to remain legal within state laws. Two people six each. I can’t exactly find the actual law. I recall maybe cuttings don’t count but can’t find it. For now I am going with the northern lights 2. Torn on the original Nl (purest indica) or the skunk 1. Feel free to vote. On Thc farmer putthataway wants you to know your vote counts!

For information on your preferred candidate see above ^

80s kid, love me some skunky weed!

I’m thinking it’s hard to find. I vote Northern Lights ✌️🤓

P

Putthataway

80s kid, love me some skunky weed!

I’m thinking it’s hard to find. I vote Northern Lights ✌️🤓
I am kind of leaning that way. Quite frankly I haven’t seen anyone grow that strain. Week 4 has the skunk1 grow currently. I just peaked at the clones. They are looking really rough. The one that isn’t going to make it I squeezed the soil and another fucker flew out the soil. I really messed up the leaves on the others with excessive neem oil and spinosad. I need to get them into bigger pots. The temporary location won’t allow me get bigger pots and the lighting I have won’t be enough size wise or power. I need to put my 5x5 tent up for the ac affinity lined up for the next grow. If I add the tent now I don’t believe I will be able to access the 2*4 to water or move plants. Possibly not even close the door after building it. It’s really close and way too much work to find out I need to break it down. I am hoping once I get them finished I can remove the grow equipment from the tent. Slide it to the side and keep that tent up with the 5x5. It’s going to be a bitch anyway I go.

P

Putthataway

Did you get orange plastic pieces with the light for mounting the external driver? If I recall correctly when I was looking at the ac affinity I will be needing an extension if I mount it externally from the tent. Might be vice versa. One way way is going to give me like 3-4 feet lol. On the battery way past anything I know about. Thing looks fancy. You just plug it in until you switched over to the generator?

BB22

BB22

I am kind of leaning that way. Quite frankly I haven’t seen anyone grow that strain. Week 4 has the skunk1 grow currently. I just peaked at the clones. They are looking really rough. The one that isn’t going to make it I squeezed the soil and another fucker flew out the soil. I really messed up the leaves on the others with excessive neem oil and spinosad. I need to get them into bigger pots. The temporary location won’t allow me get bigger pots and the lighting I have won’t be enough size wise or power. I need to put my 5x5 tent up for the ac affinity lined up for the next grow. If I add the tent now I don’t believe I will be able to access the 2*4 to water or move plants. Possibly not even close the door after building it. It’s really close and way too much work to find out I need to break it down. I am hoping once I get them finished I can remove the grow equipment from the tent. Slide it to the side and keep that tent up with the 5x5. It’s going to be a bitch anyway I go.
I like northern lights as a nighttime smoke.

I’m working on some Gojo lemon motor breath from Trust

awesome daytime smoke! 🤓😎✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Did you get orange plastic pieces with the light for mounting the external driver? If I recall correctly when I was looking at the ac affinity I will be needing an extension if I mount it externally from the tent. Might be vice versa. One way way is going to give me like 3-4 feet lol. On the battery way past anything I know about. Thing looks fancy. You just plug it in until you switched over to the generator?
Yep, it runs my lights with ease while I swap out main power.
But yeah, the mounting brackets
Those are part of the driver, they are badass
But nothing special.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
How do you guys start your seedlings for outdoors? I am curious for those of you putting them in the ground? I always just started them in a pot outdoors and kept the strong ones to plant in buckets. Never done in the ground before so im worried about the size. What are the benefits of starting indoors besides having a giant tree of a plant that in my climate gets PM like its it's job? It's always on non cannabis plants in the area eg my neighbors flowers. I try to make mine bushes OR have them surrounded by wind breaks, we usually get 1 tornado a year which alway sets down about 5 to 10 miles away thankfully, but overall weather is brutal so tall plants get broken unless they are in the woods. Anyways yea want some opinions, I was a 5 gallon bucket guy for YEARS but now that I don't need to gorilla grow them are going in the dirt in the vegetable garden . I am thinking to wait so they are smaller and more manageable unless one of the OGs has a reason to get established ahead of time that won't leave me with a freaking tree 😂
I love that we can talk shop about weed now, growing during prohibition was tough trial and error for years man.
This ends the ramblings, trying to avoid reading regulations at work, it's too early for all that crap 😂 boss lady gets here soon though so better get busy ✌ 🐼

Top Bottom