Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leoman

Leoman

How do you guys start your seedlings for outdoors? I am curious for those of you putting them in the ground? I always just started them in a pot outdoors and kept the strong ones to plant in buckets. Never done in the ground before so im worried about the size. What are the benefits of starting indoors besides having a giant tree of a plant that in my climate gets PM like its it's job? It's always on non cannabis plants in the area eg my neighbors flowers. I try to make mine bushes OR have them surrounded by wind breaks, we usually get 1 tornado a year which alway sets down about 5 to 10 miles away thankfully, but overall weather is brutal so tall plants get broken unless they are in the woods. Anyways yea want some opinions, I was a 5 gallon bucket guy for YEARS but now that I don't need to gorilla grow them are going in the dirt in the vegetable garden . I am thinking to wait so they are smaller and more manageable unless one of the OGs has a reason to get established ahead of time that won't leave me with a freaking tree 😂
I love that we can talk shop about weed now, growing during prohibition was tough trial and error for years man.
This ends the ramblings, trying to avoid reading regulations at work, it's too early for all that crap 😂 boss lady gets here soon though so better get busy ✌ 🐼

I was thinking about getting one of those cheap little greenhouses off Amazon. Wondering how well they'd work for weed. We get can some insanely strong wind around here, especially during hurricane season. Plus in this state plants have to be 'out of public view'.

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

How do you guys start your seedlings for outdoors? I am curious for those of you putting them in the ground? I always just started them in a pot outdoors and kept the strong ones to plant in buckets. Never done in the ground before so im worried about the size. What are the benefits of starting indoors besides having a giant tree of a plant that in my climate gets PM like its it's job? It's always on non cannabis plants in the area eg my neighbors flowers. I try to make mine bushes OR have them surrounded by wind breaks, we usually get 1 tornado a year which alway sets down about 5 to 10 miles away thankfully, but overall weather is brutal so tall plants get broken unless they are in the woods. Anyways yea want some opinions, I was a 5 gallon bucket guy for YEARS but now that I don't need to gorilla grow them are going in the dirt in the vegetable garden . I am thinking to wait so they are smaller and more manageable unless one of the OGs has a reason to get established ahead of time that won't leave me with a freaking tree 😂
I love that we can talk shop about weed now, growing during prohibition was tough trial and error for years man.
This ends the ramblings, trying to avoid reading regulations at work, it's too early for all that crap 😂 boss lady gets here soon though so better get busy ✌ 🐼
i start in pots to canna,👍 then pot them in the ground. ive had good success germinating the seeds outdoor in pots, then when they outgrow the pot transfer to the ground at like a foot tall.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Well here’s some more 80’s music 🎶 to add, I don’t know what it is about the general happiness of the crowd in this video but it reminds me of simpler times when everyone wasn’t so willing to to talk shit about everyone else. Even the lady yelling shut up out her window is happier than most people you see nowadays 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom