Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Nice slow roll. I would imagine it would be tricky with your mix?!??
Or you knew to keep it easy on the amendments?
Do you even have too?
It's in my starter soil still, I barely give it any water, I do a couple sprays from a spray bottle occasionally fo just H20. The light is the key it's an amazon POS so there isn't enough photons to do anything. Even with all of this going on it's happy. 🤷‍♂️
These are the other 2 the same age but in 7 gallons vs the solo cup

20240327 204557
C

climbit

It's in my starter soil still, I barely give it any water, I do a couple sprays from a spray bottle occasionally fo just H20. The light is the key it's an amazon POS so there isn't enough photons to do anything. Even with all of this going on it's happy. 🤷‍♂️
These are the other 2 the same age but in 7 gallons vs the solo cup
You just keep the top soil consistently damp? Or you water less more often?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
You just keep the top soil consistently damp? Or you water less more often?
I have a mulch layer that locks in moisture, by the endnits maybe 2 inches thick, I also water less at a time, but more often. If I overshoot the mark I just reload the soil with microbes. Sometimes for instance if a plant is young, its easier to have microbes go dormant and not just force feed a young plant. Microbes are super resilient they don't die off unless the plamt doesn't want them and stops making thier sugars. I figure out the plants sign of when it's just starting to get a little dry and then I water. I always leave a few fan leaves on even in later flower because they tell me when to water. That's just me though

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So, the flex seal has finally finished curing.
I will 100% finally have the bunker popping tomorrow am. It’s only supposed to take 24 hours. This was a lot more like 36…..
It’s all gravy though

I’m blessed to have multiple spots to be able to take time and clean well with no rush.
But damn I’m like a kid at Christmas…..
WHEN WILL THEN BE NOW!?!??

Rama777

Rama777

So, the flex seal has finally finished curing.
I will 100% finally have the bunker popping tomorrow am. It’s only supposed to take 24 hours. This was a lot more like 36…..
It’s all gravy though

I’m blessed to have multiple spots to be able to take time and clean well with no rush.
But damn I’m like a kid at Christmas…..
WHEN WILL THEN BE NOW!?!??
Your flex seal took 36 hours to cure?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Whoa, music I don’t know 😂😂😂😂
You should buy a lottery ticket 👊🏻🤡
Hey I just discovered this track today, start listening to the lyrics and I’m like he’s totally talking about weed, like a lot, the whole song is about weed, and then I see the song title “another one” yeah OC is dope I’ve been listening to him since his debut times up.

P

Putthataway

Nl#5 updates
IMG 1026
IMG 1027
IMG 1028
This is the left plant. My naked eye they are bleach white. Camera seems to add some color. They are white ^
IMG 1029
the sensi seeds starting to produce some really pretty colors ^
IMG 1030
heres that middle one Nl 5 the darker pheno ^
IMG 1031
miss thang^

Looks like I didn’t get nanners but I will follow up lol

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Top Bottom